Target power disc album hints at NEW wave 3 figs!!!

release dates, identification, wish lists, images, videos, and general information

Target power disc album hints at NEW wave 3 figs!!!

Postby adhdmagazine » Sun Nov 24, 2013 4:47 pm

Posted FIRST...Anyone who has just bought the new target exclsuvie power disc album should have noticed something VERY interesting...on the album inside covers show pictures of several unnanouced characters, they are...
Ragetti and Pintel - Pirates, Edna Mode-incredibles, red Herrington-Lone Ranger, and Scott "Squishy" Squibbles, Terry/Perry-Monsters inc..No ferb tho unfortunately at least not pictured.
Need further hints of a wave 3 with more unnanouced figures..look no further! link of pic I posted to infinity fbook page with Characters circled in red...take it for whatever you like but I'm betting these are wave 3 figs. and btw does anyone not think the number of 6 new characters on the cover does not seem like a "wave" it's not 2 or 3, not 4, but 6, if you count phin and perry as well as mickey that would be 9 unless they consdier mickey wave 2. then it's 8. Vanellope, ralph, elsa, anna, Rapunzel, plus phin and perry would make wave 3 aprox 7..this makes more sense than wave 3 being ONLY Mickey, Phin and perry..
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... =1&theater

rank_50
adhdmagazine
Main Console: PS4
XBL ID:

Re: Target power disc album hints at NEW wave 3 figs!!!

Postby Shingotink » Sun Nov 24, 2013 4:59 pm

All these characters play crucial roles in their respective play sets (giving you missions etc.) and have been in tons of promotional material since early on. This is no indication as to wave 3 characters. Oh, and Edna Mode - The Incredibles.

**EDIT** Also several of these characters and even more story characters even appear on the cover art for the game disc.

rank_100
Shingotink
Main Console: Xbox 360
PSN ID:
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Postby adhdmagazine » Sun Nov 24, 2013 5:09 pm

true..but they are also on featured in the new album art if it were just a simple as you suggest then why were none of these shown in the older disc albums, or on any other infinity packaging...maybe I am making an assumption here..but what if my assumption is coorect..why is everyone so willing to discount a REASONABLE assumption everytime one is made on this forum BTW? So far I haven't seen anyone come up with a better suggestion as to wave 3 other than "they don't exist" well I am a magazine publisher and a graphic artist and I can tell you for certain that the heads of art depts. and marketing don't just put images randomly on their products..there is a REASON they are in there and it's more likely due to them being unnanaunced figs than just some graph artist deciding to throw in a few non playable characters from playsets just for fun or just because..

rank_50
adhdmagazine
XBL ID:

Postby Shingotink » Sun Nov 24, 2013 5:12 pm

lol just look at the infinityfans.com logo... CASE CLOSED. And I gave you a reason they are crucial to play set storylines.

**EDIT** Also if they were going to be more characters, don't you think from all the characters they have to pull from they would select more interesting/original ones?

rank_100
Shingotink
PSN ID:
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Postby adhdmagazine » Sun Nov 24, 2013 5:19 pm

Case closed?..You seem to know more than the rest of us as at this point however, it's ALL speculation even your assesment..I'm merely adding in my thoughts..you are free to take it as you deem fit..time will tell. Oh and what makes you so sure the charcters in the infinity fans image are not going to be released? There's no Ferb is there..if we're just assuming the extra characters in the image are merely for the sake of filling space why not add ferb to the bunch...he's also supposedly a toybox minion as well..who's to say Tia Dalma and the others in the image you mention are not also in wave 3? the Monsters univ and frozen characters are not pictured so AGAIN who's to say what is and is not possible...and BTW I know a thing or two about marketing, graphic art and publishing..things just don't get put on packages like this just for the sake of it..it's called "false advertising" or at the very least gives the consumer a false impression of something that does not exist and that is Advertising-Marketing/Sales DON'T 101. I would assume Disney is smart enough to know this.

rank_50
adhdmagazine
XBL ID:

Postby MightyGitis » Sun Nov 24, 2013 5:23 pm

Those characters are in my wave one book. They are also the characters that can be unlocked as "cast members" in Toy Box.

rank_2000_ftb_10
MightyGitis
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Shingotink » Sun Nov 24, 2013 5:23 pm

ADHD indeed... you're fist post says YOU have PZROOF, I never said there will not be any new waves, but I'll guarantee you it won't be any of these characters.

rank_100
Shingotink
PSN ID:
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Postby adhdmagazine » Sun Nov 24, 2013 5:31 pm

sorry, I rephrased the word "Proof"...my bad..I meant to suggest this is evidence/Hints of possible wave 3 figure options. And sorry but your "guarantee" is about as legit as my "proof"..You have no more knowledge of what will or what won't be than anyone else...again..TIME will tell I guess..I merely tried to add a new possibility to the speculation on wave 3 etc..next time I'll think twice before bothering.

rank_50
adhdmagazine
XBL ID:

Postby Shingotink » Sun Nov 24, 2013 5:32 pm

You don't agree that these would be terrible characters to release?

rank_100
Shingotink
PSN ID:
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Next

Return to Disney Infinity hardware and software, merchandise and toys