Disney Infinity Fans Hall of Heroes, Toy Box Artist Stats

brainstorm ideas and share your toy box worlds

Re: Disney Infinity Fans Hall of Heroes, Toy Box Artist Stat

Postby itstimechicken » Sat Mar 08, 2014 7:14 pm

I think the Racing Challenge is the only one that we dont have a DIF representative from
Featured Toy Boxes: Extreme Racing, Most Wanted, Mulan's Race

rank_250_ftb
itstimechicken
Main Console: PS3
PSN ID:

Postby PirateSteven » Sat Mar 08, 2014 8:55 pm

Please welcome the newest Toy Box Artist to join the Disney Infinity Fans forum family, Raven0207. Raven0207 delivered a top 5 featured toy box in the very first Disney Infinity Toy Box Challenge, the Race Track Challenge. E.A. Sea Race was a very popular toy box entry, and we are happy to have its creator on our forum. She is one of the original top 5 featured Toy Box Artist, and she officially becomes the 25th Toy Box Artist on our forum.

Disney Infinity Fans forum members now have at least one featured Toy Box Artist in every Toy Box Challenge. Congrats!

The stats on the first post in this topic have been updated to reflect our newest member.

rank_deputy_ftb_10_lenny
PirateSteven
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:

Postby tangled&tron » Sat Mar 08, 2014 11:58 pm

@PirateSteven - Yah, I knew… I was just trying to set myself up as the sole foil for that 0 second punchline and too much exposition would have ruined it. IMO it is much more funny if crazybynick beats only me and not me and PapaEcho… not that it was all that funny to begin with, but… yah. Anyway, it’s nice that you are sticking up for your bud’s records though. 8-)

There are a lot of neat little facts like that though… like I am only one of two DIF members who have taken down MightyGitis in a challenge (I only count featured maps, not attempts). I have also taken down Father and PapaEcho. XShadow246 and crazybynick have eluded me though and I don’t think they are entering the Disney Princess challenge either. You know how in Top Gun Maverick goes, "I want Viper!" That's me... I want to take down the best. 8-)

rank_1000_ftb
tangled&tron

Postby PirateSteven » Sun Mar 09, 2014 12:11 am

I have always considered the people's champ in each challenge as the toy box whose youtube video gets the most views. Does anyone know whose Featured Toy Box has the most views? I don't know the answer to the question. I just didn't know if anyone was bored and wanted to look that up.

rank_deputy_ftb_10_lenny
PirateSteven
PSN ID:

Postby itstimechicken » Sun Mar 09, 2014 11:03 am

This was surprising, the highest viewed is COUNTDOWN from the fireworks challenge

rank_250_ftb
itstimechicken
PSN ID:

Postby itstimechicken » Mon Mar 10, 2014 2:06 am

Just did some fun stat calculating and....

PapaEcho: Averages a #3 spot in his toyboxes
CrazyByNick: Averages a #2 spot in his toyboxes
MightyGitis: Averages a #2 spot in her toyboxes
Father: Averages a #4 spot in his toyboxes
XShadow246: Averages a #4 spot in his toyboxes

rank_250_ftb
itstimechicken
PSN ID:

Postby tangled&tron » Thu Mar 13, 2014 7:39 am

Congrats to crazybynick and PapaEcho on joining the 3 time champion club... before me... even though my goal was to be the 2nd member of that club... but Nooooooooooooooo.... DI had to make me wait until the end of the month for an applicable challenge. :lol:

Also... gotta admit that I am honestly stunned that my interview has the least amount of views... and most of those views is probably just me re-reading my own interview over and over again. :lol: Also quite stunned that no fellow toy box artist has selected one of my maps as their personal favs either. It is the first thing I check when I read an interview. :lol:

Also... how often do they do the Toy Box of the Year vote thing? My goal is to win the next one. 8-)

rank_1000_ftb
tangled&tron

Postby PirateSteven » Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:35 pm

Tangled&tron: Toy Box of the year nominations and voting took place in December last year.

The stats on the original post of this topic have been updated with the Arcade challenge.

rank_deputy_ftb_10_lenny
PirateSteven
PSN ID:

Postby warlord raven » Thu Mar 13, 2014 2:46 pm

Hey guys. Don't forget to add me to the list. Still cannot believe that I made it to the top five both times I entered. I love playing all of the featured toy boxes each week and enjoy being able to create worlds for other people to explore... not to mention the charge I get by seeing my creations reviewed and played on YouTube.
Check out my Light Cycle Battle and my Cube Challenge featured toy boxes!

rank_0_ftb
warlord raven
Main Console: Xbox One
XBL ID:

PreviousNext

Return to Disney Infinity toy box creations