TRU Sulley/Mr Incredible/Race to Space release dates + pics

release dates, identification, wish lists, images, videos, and general information

Re: TRU Sully, Mr Incredible, Race to Space release dates +

Postby RedDeerRebel » Sun Sep 22, 2013 4:04 am

Things might be getting different now, but so far all TRU exclusive figures/discs have come out the same day in the US and in Canada (aside from some stores having delayed shipments of the Tron discs. They still had do not sell before the US release date on the box).

Again unless they are splitting now it's been the same all along!

rank_100
RedDeerRebel
Main Console: Xbox One

Postby ntnon » Sun Sep 22, 2013 3:21 pm

My personal suspicion is that the Canadian date is optimistic, and they'll be pushed back a bit...

Really: ignore 'Race to Space', which is over a month away (based on Canada dates) since there's a SLIM possibility that it could be a Canada-only two-pack, the dates on the official pictures say the Crystal Sulley and Mr. Incredible are due in early October. It's not impossible that they'll be out before the US - given that the exclusive discs are out all over the world, before the US - but it seems unlikely that they would. The grey market between Canada and America is a lot easier to handle than between Australia and Germany (etc.), so it would be a poor move to put them out in Canada well before the US.

Then again, maybe they'll be out in the US on the same date, and it's just that the system and hierarchy don't know it yet...! ;) It's only a few weeks - the SAME few - until the next exclusive power disc, allegedly, and there's no new news on that front yet either...

rank_500
ntnon
Main Console: PS3

Postby Sorcerer Abe » Sun Sep 22, 2013 7:11 pm

So my recon at the two other TRU were the same. TRU releases stuff on Sundays for infinity so maybe Sundays are the time to check for updates. I'm going to my parents house today. They live near a toysrus. I will check that one out as well.
Disney Infinity.....My Anti-Drug!

HAVE FUN X INFINITY

rank_100
Sorcerer Abe
Main Console: PS4

Postby candyle73 » Mon Sep 23, 2013 2:01 pm

^^ Man, Abe you're lucky you have that many TRU in your area! I have one close to me. The next one is a hop on the highway for about 45 min to the next city. Unless you spent the whole day doing recon driving up and down the state, in which case I apologize :P
Come on Disney, I know you want to announce Darkwing Duck next...

rank_250
candyle73
PSN ID:

Postby kane4115 » Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:57 pm

Race to space it says it next to lightning and buzz hmmm??
Crash I've been like a father to you, i created you, nursed you, Umm tried to destroy you!- Dr Cortex, Crash Twinsanity

rank_50
kane4115
Main Console: PS3

Postby Sorcerer Abe » Mon Sep 23, 2013 10:39 pm

@candyle73: well I had a two hour drive back from my work so I took advantage and got off at every toysrus along the way. It was either sit in traffic, or drive and take pit stops along the way to avoid the traffic. I live close to two Toysrus.' I'm probably at their mid point. My parents live 30 minutes away from me and they live right next to one too. So I guess I'm just doing this for info because its convinient and to help all of you guys on the boards.

No updates as of now, but will post if I get new info.
Disney Infinity.....My Anti-Drug!

HAVE FUN X INFINITY

rank_100
Sorcerer Abe

Postby Paradox » Tue Sep 24, 2013 12:32 am

I've got a TRU 1/2 mile from the house, walking distance, and another about 5 or 6 miles away. I've been asking and they have heard nothing thus far but if I hear anything as well I'll be certain to post about it on here.

rank_deputy
Paradox

Postby kirdein » Wed Sep 25, 2013 4:36 am

I remember my brother telling me about the Lightning McQueen crystal version before it came out and I was like I don't think I will get the crystals I don't really like figures that are just clear. If they had some color then I would get them. Once we saw the pictures I told my brother darnet now I want all the crystals too haha! I have a few clients and family in Canada but I'm still hesitating bothering one of them to pre order the Race to Space set. Or will this also be out in the US eventually? there's not much info on this set sadly. There all epic though!

rank_0
kirdein

Postby PirateSteven » Fri Sep 27, 2013 3:51 am

Packaging photos of the Crystal Sulley, Crystal Mr. Incredible, and Race to Space Pack have been added to Puddin's original post.

rank_deputy_ftb_10_lenny
PirateSteven
PSN ID:

PreviousNext

Return to Disney Infinity hardware and software, merchandise and toys