Stunt jumps with wiimote + nunchuck?

including hints, tips and glitches. any hardware, software or gameplay related questions go in this forum
please try and make it clear in the topic title what the content is
a title such as "toy box" will not help anyone when searching for information

Stunt jumps with wiimote + nunchuck?

Postby Dorok » Mon Sep 09, 2013 3:48 am

How do i do them?
Dorok
NN ID:

Re: Stunt jumps with wiimote + nunchuck?

Postby fatcatfan » Mon Sep 09, 2013 4:07 am

Hold "A" button, move the thumbstick - going off memory, but pretty sure that's it.

FWIW, Doing the leveling thing in a fan is almost impossible using the nunchuck.

rank_50
fatcatfan
Main Console: Wii U
NN ID:

Postby SeaNet » Mon Sep 09, 2013 4:21 am

The levels types are separated. Apparently stunt buggy works best, but in the driving toy box the fan is not available to use. In the platforming toy box, the fan is available, but vehicles are not. So the most publicised quick level truck will not work.

You can use a power disk to spawn a vehicle in the platforming one, but I think I've had trouble keeping the A button held down. I'll leave it alone for a while, come back, and the controller will be turned off. Idk if this is an issue with the Wii not receiving any active button presses, or cause the button press releases. I've had a rubber band holding down a slip of paper and a coin in it.
The best vehicle I've found to use is Mickey's Jalopy. Cinderella's Carriage hardly spins.
Hope this helps.
Fantasy, if it's really convincing, can't become dated, for the simple reason that it represents a flight into a dimension that lies beyond the reach of time. -Walt Disney

rank_50
SeaNet
Main Console: Xbox 360

Postby fatcatfan » Mon Sep 09, 2013 5:20 am

My experience with it was on the Wii U. I was trying to level up two characters at the same time, thus the need to use wiimote+nunchuk for player two. There it seems there's still some "movement" going on when using the nunchuk to do tricks, so it's very easy to get thrown out of the fan when you start doing tricks.

rank_50
fatcatfan
Main Console: Wii U
NN ID:

Return to Disney Infinity questions, hints and help