Merlin Power Disc?

including hints, tips and glitches. any hardware, software or gameplay related questions go in this forum
please try and make it clear in the topic title what the content is
a title such as "toy box" will not help anyone when searching for information

Merlin Power Disc?

Postby Leffy » Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:19 am

So when I was walking through an electronics store here in Norway I found some gold power disc packs, I didn't know they existed in Norway so i bought one. I was surprised when I opened it as a power disc I never have seen before was in there, I haven't seen it in pictures of power discs either, and I don't know what it does. Help anyone?

The picture in the middle looks weird, but thats how most of the power discs I've gotten here looks like

link as image is larger than 550x550

do not link to large images
Images larger than 550x550 will be cropped in certain browsers and screen resolutions. Even when using spoilers to hide them do not link to images larger than 550x550. If you need to link to external images they should not be larger than 550x550 pixels. External images larger than 550x550 pixels will be removed or edited.
Leffy
Main Console: PS3

Re: Merlin Power Disc?

Postby Infinityfan » Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:56 am

I think it's a Norwegian exclusive and you must of got a rare because its bumpy in the middle and has a red circle outline instead of normal clear ones! Lucky!!! :)

rank_2000_ftb
Infinityfan
Main Console: Xbox One
PSN ID:
XBL ID:

Re: Merlin Power Disc?

Postby axltk421 » Tue Sep 03, 2013 12:08 pm

It's one of the 10 exclusive discs. So far, all 10 have been released in Australia (though in very small numbers as part of the Pre-order at EBGames), Mike's car has been released in the States (exclusive to Toys R Us) and you have Merlin. In game, it doubles economy pick-up when placed under your character.
Remember, this all started with a Mouse.

rank_100
axltk421
Main Console: PS4

Return to Disney Infinity questions, hints and help