Lone Ranger glitch

including hints, tips and glitches. any hardware, software or gameplay related questions go in this forum
please try and make it clear in the topic title what the content is
a title such as "toy box" will not help anyone when searching for information

Lone Ranger glitch

Postby jkwagon » Mon Sep 02, 2013 3:16 pm

I was playing the Lone Ranger and was doing the mission Disruptin the Blast. I failed the mission and I can not retry it. I have finished all other missions and when you look for more there are none. Is there any way to get it to reactivate, so i can finish this story 100%?
jkwagon
Main Console: PS4

Re: Lone Ranger glitch

Postby Kelleytoons » Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:58 pm

So when you go to your Mission Log it's no longer there? With no other mission givers shown?

rank_250
Kelleytoons

Postby Pyx » Tue Sep 03, 2013 12:34 am

Can you describe the mission, name not ringing a bell for me. I had a couple glitches and was able to work through them, so if you can describe it, maybe I can help.

rank_100
Pyx
Main Console: PS3
PSN ID:

Postby jkwagon » Tue Sep 03, 2013 2:18 am

At the mission log there are no other missions givin. I have all the toys, but The Jupiter that is unlocked after this mission. I have everything done but this mission. It's the mission that you run across the roof tops and remove the TNT befors it explodes, I belive there are 5 of them I got 4 of 5 before time ran out.
jkwagon

Postby Pyx » Tue Sep 03, 2013 2:52 am

Ok, I've done that one twice without failing it, so have no experience with that scenario unfortunately. It may be bugged, only thing I can recommend is rebooting your console and bringing the save back up and see if the mission is available. Outside of that, wait for someone else to respond with other ideas, or last case scenario, start a new game :(
Sorry I was not more help, good luck.

rank_100
Pyx
Main Console: PS3
PSN ID:

Postby Kelleytoons » Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:07 am

Hmmm, that mission is one of the first I did.

However, I'm not so sure I'd worry about unlocking the Jupiter -- you can't use it outside of the LR playset, and even there I'm not sure what value it is (for a while I thought it would allow you to tow extra train cars and thus be needed for a certain mission, and while it may allow extra cars it certainly isn't needed for anything).

rank_250
Kelleytoons

Postby J_Skellington » Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:09 pm

Have you tried logging out and then staring again? Do not save, I know it sucks to lose your progress, but if you don't save then it "should" load in before you took the mission and be able to accept it again.

Hope that works for you!

rank_50
J_Skellington
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Return to Disney Infinity questions, hints and help