Anyway to reset figures?

including hints, tips and glitches. any hardware, software or gameplay related questions go in this forum
please try and make it clear in the topic title what the content is
a title such as "toy box" will not help anyone when searching for information

Anyway to reset figures?

Postby Fishalicious » Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:35 am

Is there any way to reset figures back to level 0 without losing game progress?

rank_0
Fishalicious

Re: Anyway to reset figures?

Postby Kelleytoons » Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:46 am

No, there doesn't appear to be.

You can create a new account and get ownership, which will set things back to level 0, but of course you lose both your progress as well as toy box and anything else. I've tried everything I could think of (because if you could do this you could get unlimited spins, which is most likely why Disney will never allow it).

rank_250
Kelleytoons
Main Console: PS4

Postby Fishalicious » Sun Aug 25, 2013 2:21 pm

Ooh that's a shame... clever of Disney - means I have to get more figures if I want more spins ;)

rank_0
Fishalicious

Postby Kelleytoons » Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:16 pm

Yeah and I'll tell you my biggest fear is that even when enough figures are released so that nearly all Toy Box items that you want can be achieved before that happens they will simply flood the box with more wibble you don't want (it's cloud based so they almost surely can just update it without even your consent).

Right now there are 496 Vault items and I need/want about 100 of them (CreativToys and others to create real, useful toy boxes). With 26 figures I'd be almost assured of getting them even with the worst breaks imaginable on shuffles and spins, but if in the meantime they increase the vault another 100% I'm screwed. At that point I might well give up the whole DI experience.

rank_250
Kelleytoons
Main Console: PS4

Return to Disney Infinity questions, hints and help