Victory Tracker

reference guides detailing the actions, parameters and properties of Disney Infinity creativi-toys
when posting please show examples of how each is used and how they are linked. more than just a description of the toy is needed. ideally show a video.

Victory Tracker

Postby semerien » Sun Feb 15, 2015 10:11 pm

Victory Tracker

Description - Set parameters for your game with the Victory Tracker, which tracks enemy and player defeats and more.

Properties: None

Inputs:
Activate - This input will Activate a Victory Tracker so it begins to track various combat actions in the toy box. The Victory Tracker defaults to Active when placed.
Deactivate - This input will Deactivate the Victory Tracker so it no longer sends triggers when it's conditions are met.

Outputs:
Defeats an Enemy - This will send a trigger when the selected player/AI/object enters the trigger area.
.....Any - Any player/team that defeats an enemy will send a trigger.
.....Player (Player 1,2,3,4) - A trigger will be sent if the specified player defeats an enemy.
.....Team (Blue/Orange/Green/Purple) - A trigger will be sent if an AI or player on the specific team defeats an enemy.

Defeated - This will send a trigger if the specified player or team member is defeated.
.....Player (Player 1,2,3,4) - A signal will be sent if the selected player is defeated.
.....Team (Blue/Orange/Green/Purple) - A signal will be sent if any AI or player of this teams color is defeated.

Defeats a Player - A signal will be sent if the specified player or team member defeats a Player (see Defeats an Enemy list)
Gets Hit - A signal will be sent if the specified player or team member gets hit.(see Defeated list)
Hits a Player - A signal will be sent if the specified player or team member hits a player. (see Defeated list)
Hits an Actor (Target Stored) - (see Defeated list) Testing
Diffisunator - Testing
.....Color Changed(Team Blue/Orange/Green/Purple)
.....Cleared

Example:

Place a Victory Tracker, a Party Cannon and a random enemy in your toy box.

Victory Tracker:Gets Hit:Player:Player 1 => Party Cannon:Fireworks

Now let the enemy hit you and the party cannon will perform some fireworks.

rank_500_ftb_10
semerien
Main Console: PS4
Disney ID:

Re: Victory Tracker

Postby jkhouw1 » Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:08 pm

As a note, I used this as part of a multi-stage challenge I built (not using a challenge maker) where the player did not successfully complete the instructions if they died along the way - but I let them continue with other parts of the challenge. I found if an enemy defeated them Victory Tracker:Defeated registered an event, or if they died via floor spikes, lava etc it registered an event, BUT if they simply fell off the map to their death, it does not register a Defeated event.

rank_100_ftb
jkhouw1
Main Console: Xbox One

Postby Lurgid » Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:36 am

Ooh, this is what I need for the first box I'm working on. Was wondering if there was something that I could use to make a one hit of an enemy kill a player. I could probably use your example but link it to a kill switch to a player instead of a party canon.

I'm so glad I inspired this forum to do these. It was so much easier for me to read that and get my creative juices flowing than watching what one person maybe used this one toy in a video to do.

rank_0
Lurgid
Main Console: PS3
PSN ID:
Disney ID:
Steam:

Postby Dexter26 » Mon Feb 16, 2015 7:29 pm

Ok, how would the Victory Tracker work in this situation.

I'm building a toy box for a 2 player battle where each player uses 5 different figures. I want to play through the level where both players battle each other. When one is defeated, I want that player to have to put down a new figure to continue the battle. The player that survives will be the winner. What kind of logic should I use to set this type of game up? Any help is appreciated.

Thanks.
Everyone can relax...Dexter has returned!!
Twitter: @Crone26

rank_250
Dexter26

Postby semerien » Mon Feb 16, 2015 7:36 pm

You would need the defeat manager toy for the figure replacement. From this creativitoy I would use

Victory Tracker:Defeated:Player:Player 1 => scoreboard:increment player 2 == 1
Victory Tracker:Defeated:Player:Player 2 => scoreboard:increment player 1 == 1

Have the scoreboard set to Scoreboard:properties:play to == 5.

First player to 5 points will win (because the points are based on the other player being defeated).

Hope this is what you were looking for

rank_500_ftb_10
semerien
Disney ID:

Postby Dexter26 » Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:05 pm

Perfect I'll try that out. Thanks.
Everyone can relax...Dexter has returned!!
Twitter: @Crone26

rank_250
Dexter26

Postby DaddyGeek » Wed Feb 18, 2015 9:31 pm

@Lurgid For one hit kills use the following...

Victory Tracker: New Logic Connection--->Hits and Actor (Target Stored) --->Player 1--->Kill Switch--->Defeat

By doing it this way anything that Player 1 hits, another player or enemy, it will be a one hit kill. If you need to see it in action, fast forward to the 19 minute mark in my Victory Tracker Video.

rank_100_ftb
DaddyGeek
PSN ID:

Postby Lurgid » Thu Feb 19, 2015 1:28 pm

@daddygeek Thanks. I got a pm helping me out with it. Now, what I'm trying to wrap my head around is normally I want enemies to 1 hit kill the player, then if the player gets a collectible, the player is invincible (or enemy OHK is off, at least) and the player can OHK for a certain amount of time.

rank_0
Lurgid
Main Console: PS3
PSN ID:
Disney ID:
Steam:

Postby semerien » Thu Feb 19, 2015 2:33 pm

@Lurgid - Same as before, but this time the action enforcer goes to a logic gate not the kill switch.

action enforcer:action attempted => logic gate:input
logic gate:output => kill switch:defeat

collectible tracker:collectible collected by:any => logic gate:close
logic gate:close => time delayer:start delay
time delayer:delay completed => logic gate:open

time delayer: delay time == (however long you want them to have OHK turned off)

rank_500_ftb_10
semerien
Disney ID:

Next

Return to Disney Infinity Creativi-Toy Guides