Disney Infinity Fans D23 Expo Meetup

if there is no specific Disney Infinity forum then it goes in here

Disney Infinity Fans D23 Expo Meetup

Postby PirateSteven » Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:08 pm

Disney Infinity Fans D23 Expo Meetup @ 2pm Sunday, August 11th at the Disney Interactive Pavilion

I know from reading message board threads that several Disney Infinity Fans members will be in attendance at the D23 Expo in Anaheim, CA August 9-11.

I would like to setup an official meetup for those Disney Infinity Fans members that will be in attendance at the D23 Expo.

I will use this initial post to update information on the meetup as well as add usernames of the message board members that will be in attendance.

I am also thinking of a group photo at the Disney Infinity Booth next to the Cinderella Coach Monster Truck that will most likely be at the D23 Expo.

Please let me know, if you are interested in this meetup. The official meetup time and location: 2pm Sunday, August 11th at the Disney Interactive Pavilion. Check back with this post as more details will follow as known.

Members in Attendance:
PirateSteven
Fireeye200
Nivla23
CueLannoo
kslush1
MouseMan619
toops
Dimpy500
luks0r
SketchFox7
AN_Thriller

Additional D23 Expo Info:

Free D23 Memberships

Buy D23 Expo Tickets

Daily D23 Expo Schedule

D23 Guide Book PDF

D23 Expo Iphone App

rank_deputy_ftb_10_lenny
PirateSteven
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:

Re: Disney Infinity Fans D23 Expo Meetup

Postby toops » Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:22 pm

i am super seriously considering going. although it may just sunday. is the disney infinity event on sunday still available to go to?

rank_deputy_etch
toops
Main Console: PS3

Postby PirateSteven » Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:41 pm

Tickets to all three days of the D23 Expo are still available for purchase. The big Disney Interactive Presentation takes place on Sunday @ 12pm at the D23 Arena.

12:00 p.m. To Infinity and Beyond: Disney Interactive Takes the Stage (D23 Arena)
Disney Interactive invites you into its workshop for a first look at its upcoming slate of digital products, including reveals of never-before-seen Disney games, mobile apps, and online shows. Presented by Disney Interactive Co-Presidents Jimmy Pitaro and John Pleasants, this session will include the world premiere of Blank: A Vinylmation Love Story, the highly anticipated upcoming web series based on the Vinylmation franchise and a first-of-its-kind demo of the just-announced video game Fantasia: Music Evolved, complete with a live performance from the Disney Chamber Ensemble. Disney Infinity will also take center stage with several new surprises you won’t want to miss, including un-announced character reveals and game features. All arena attendees will leave the presentation with an exclusive giveaway of a never-before-seen Disney Infinity figure!

rank_deputy_ftb_10_lenny
PirateSteven
PSN ID:

Postby Fireeye200 » Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:51 pm

I'll most likely be attending, since I have been planning a family vacation to Disneyland and I live 1 and a half hours away.

rank_100
Fireeye200
Location: Inside of the Seattle wall, during the American Civil War.
XBL ID:
NN ID:

Postby Nivla23 » Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:14 pm

I'll be there and would love to meet fellow fans!

rank_50
Nivla23
PSN ID:

Postby CueLannoo » Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:20 am

I just received my 3 day pass last week!!! I will be there and unless the meet up is during a session I am planning on attending I would love to meet up!
“Laughter is America’s most important export.” -Walt Disney

rank_500
CueLannoo
XBL ID:

Postby xxmangexx » Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:08 am

I really want to go to this. I may just go on the Sunday as well... hmmm. Lets see if I can talk the wife into letting me go.
ps3: usernamestolen

rank_0
xxmangexx

Postby Michjeff » Wed Jul 24, 2013 6:27 am

For us that cannot make it... I am hoping we get pretty good updates and pictures while its happening. Or is the expo going to be broadcast on ign or gamespot type website?
Michjeff
Main Console: Xbox One

Postby kslush1 » Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:06 am

I will be there all 3 days. I would be interested in a meet up. I just need to check with my fiancé about whether or not there is a session she would like to attend during that time. I love only living five minutes away no need to pay for a hotel, transportation, or parking, which means I get to spend extra money to attend all three days there.

rank_100
kslush1

Next

Return to Disney Infinity everything else discussions