Disney Infinity 2.0 Power Disc Portfolio

release dates, identification, wish lists, images, videos, and general information

Disney Infinity 2.0 Power Disc Portfolio

Postby Bear Cameron » Thu Sep 25, 2014 7:26 pm

Hello Everyone,

I just got my Disney Infinity 2.0 Power Disc Portfolio, I thought the portfolio was going to store all the power disc 2.0. But in my portfolio I only got cards for the super heroes power discs.

If it does only cover the super heroes power disc, do anyone know if they will do a portfolio for the Disney side of 2.0?

I also have an idea that they should do an portfolio for Infinity 1 as I do like how it looks, I have all the original albums, but as they didn't do an album for wave 3.

I would also love to know what people think about a wireless base, I think it would be nice as my xbox is next to the TV and cable doesn't reach across the room.

rank_50
Bear Cameron
Main Console: Xbox One
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Re: Disney Infinity 2.0 Power Disc Portfolio

Postby Elmo STM » Thu Sep 25, 2014 7:37 pm

I would love a wireless base too

rank_lotso_ftb_mr
Elmo STM
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Postby KellwolfB6 » Thu Sep 25, 2014 9:37 pm

My bet is we'll see additional pages for the folio from Gamestop to cover the rest of the discs. Mine should be here on Monday, and I'm looking forward to getting this stack of discs off the coffee table. The dog has only knocked them over with his tail 12 times. He also likes to yank the base off the table as he walks by, so a wireless base would be great. If it's anything like other wireless stuff for the Xbox, though, Microsoft is touchy on letting that tech out of their hands. PS and Wii are more likely to get them.

rank_50
KellwolfB6
XBL ID:

Postby Bear Cameron » Sat Sep 27, 2014 3:13 pm

I'm glad to see other people would like a wireless base, I thought I was just be lazy but now can see the more practical side too

rank_50
Bear Cameron
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Nikasaurus » Sat Sep 27, 2014 4:22 pm

Can someone post images of it? front, back, inside. I want to know how they're stored

rank_100
Nikasaurus
PSN ID:
NN ID:

Postby Iagut070 » Sat Sep 27, 2014 6:25 pm

I would love a wireless base, but I would be concerned about battery charge.

I bough a USB extender for mine, so I have the base plugged into that and it adds quite a bit of length in the cable. Easily reaches my couch now :)

rank_0
Iagut070
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Postby MickeyMousefit » Sun Sep 28, 2014 5:39 am

I love the TRU Marvel Disc folio!!! So much better than the 1.0 albums. Really like the paper inserts as space holders in the slips. Flipping through and finding your discs is so easy and convenient unlike the awkward gatefolds of the old albums and the cardboard cut out die cut holder spaces which were often hard to pry the discs out of. This folio fit all my discs ( I have 39 of 42) and there are even those few extra slots for doubles. Well worth the $9.99!! Review...5 out of 5 Mickeys for best Infinity 2.0 accessory so far.

rank_50
MickeyMousefit

Postby Martinator » Mon Sep 29, 2014 1:04 am

I'm not sure if I like the new 2.0 folio, my discs kept sliding out. I liked the first one that folded out, didn't like the second one that had another side on the back of it. I kind of liked being able to see all of them when opened. I wouldn't be surprised if someone doesn't put another one of those out again (kind of hoping they do). As for the base, I'm fine with the wired base... I hate putting batteries in those things!

rank_50
Martinator
Main Console: Wii U
NN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby C Herbs 21 » Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:08 am

Hey everyone. I'm hoping you can help me make a decision about what I should do: I bought the marvel portfolio because I want to be able to hold all my discs in one spot. When there was no announcement of an originals portfolio I bought the target exclusive marvel album and the GameStop exclusive album so there can be continuity between the 2 sets but I HATE these albums won't be able to fit the new discs when they come out plus $25 with only 5 discs is such a ripoff, so I haven't opened them yet in the hopes that they'll release an originals portfolio. But I just emailed pdp and they said the portfolio was in preproduction but disney never signed off on it, nor did they sign off on extra pages for the marvel portfolio to fit the originals discs inside. Sad news, so do you think I should keep holding out hope or just open and use my 2 albums and give my portfolio to my nephew? Sub question, if you think I should use the albums, what should I do when the new discs come out? Thank you all in advance!

rank_0
C Herbs 21

Next

Return to Disney Infinity hardware and software, merchandise and toys