How Common are the 2.0 Discs

release dates, identification, wish lists, images, videos, and general information

Re: How Common are the 2.0 Discs

Postby KellwolfB6 » Thu Sep 25, 2014 9:35 pm

I have yet to even see a Yondu in this neck of the woods. Infinity Gauntlets are every where. So, if someone's got a spare Yondu and wants an Infinity Gauntlet, I'm your guy. :)

White Tiger has been my nemesis. That and the Spider Glider. Lucky for me, seems that a lot of other people have been missing those, so I've been able to swap them out for things I'm missing.

rank_50
KellwolfB6
Main Console: Xbox One
XBL ID:

Postby Mattman763 » Thu Sep 25, 2014 11:49 pm

4 packs and I got

White Tiger
Ant Man
Immortal Iron fist
Hulk textures
Ghost rider's whip
Lola
Dr strange levitation cape
Dr. Strange circular disc

Still got a ways to go!
We need dogs in infinity! Doug, Bolt, and Pluto would be awesome!

rank_100
Mattman763
Main Console: Wii U

Postby megapepsi » Fri Sep 26, 2014 6:19 am

Infinity Gauntlet appears to be a bit common here too have three no and still no Yondu Five packs of Circle discs today now have duplicate White Tiger, Iron Patriot and Liberty Costume to trade out :-)
I like having two sets of discs so these are triples.
Smoke me a Kipper, I'll be home for Breakfast

rank_50
megapepsi
Main Console: PS3
PSN ID:

Postby Nikasaurus » Fri Sep 26, 2014 6:47 am

Is there still the section for trading on this forum?
I'm going to pick up some more backs today because I was pleased with my luck yesterday (probably be a mistake), and I see lots of you have costumes and team-ups which are the ones I want.

rank_100
Nikasaurus
PSN ID:
NN ID:

Postby Romulus77 » Fri Sep 26, 2014 4:09 pm

Out of 9 packs so far, I've only gotten one theme, Starlord's sky. And only one double too - Spider-cycle, a "rare". lol

rank_1500_ftb
Romulus77

Postby KellwolfB6 » Fri Sep 26, 2014 4:48 pm

There's a new forum under the trading and swapping for 2.0 discs. It's already fast and furious in there.

rank_50
KellwolfB6
XBL ID:

Postby ElvisRV » Fri Sep 26, 2014 7:02 pm

Did we already know that the Falcon disc was just a re-skinned glide pack? I got:
Spiderman Sky
Groot Sky x2
Iron Man texture x2
White Tiger
Iron Fist Costume
Ant Man
Hellicarrier Strike
Spider 4x4 x2
Spider-Cycle
Falcon Wings
I'm a big fan of Pixar and Disney Movies, and the Skylanders games. The Cars franchise and Ratatouille are my favorite Pixar movies. Paperman is my favorite thing to ever come out of Disney!
Credit goes to toops for my avatar!

rank_500
ElvisRV
Main Console: Xbox 360

Postby MickeyMousefit » Fri Sep 26, 2014 8:31 pm

I bought a full box plus 3 extra packs for a total of 27 packs(54 discs) out if all 54 I got all 2.0 power discs with the exception of 1. The rip, 2. Groot's sky. 3. Dinosaur World textures. 3. Star lord's textures 4. Capt. Marvel team up 5. Ultimate Falcon costume disc.( I believe ult falcon and. Capt. marvel discs are not released until 2015?) I had a only about a dozen doubles and out of those extra packs I got a few extra rares which were 2 spider cycles and 2 ghost riders chains. My most common repeat disc was White Tiger team up and Falcons wings. The others I got a double or more of were Hulk's gamma rays, the Shield armored truck, spider copter, spider buggy. All in all was really happy with the amount of non repeates I got in a sealed box. After returning my doubles I got the Groot's Sky and Starlord textures discs I was missing. Now only need star lords sky, Dino textures and capt marvel team up and falcon costume change. Hopefully I'll get at least the two I know for sure are out this Saturday at the TRU disc trading event.

rank_50
MickeyMousefit

Postby MonkeyDLenny » Sat Sep 27, 2014 9:39 pm

I actually just got Yondu, I kind of splurged and got six packs at Toys R Us (3 for 10 bucks)

I'm a bit sad though that the Falcon disc doesn't grant flight to anyone. I feel like Disney missed a huge oppertunity, they could have had like 'Tinkerbell's Pixie Dust' to grant flight.

rank_250
MonkeyDLenny
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:

PreviousNext

Return to Disney Infinity hardware and software, merchandise and toys