Both Unannounced Disney Characters from same Franchise

release dates, identification, wish lists, images, videos, and general information

Re: Both Unannounced Disney Characters from same Franchise

Postby Popularvote » Sun Sep 21, 2014 7:16 pm

@DarkMudkip
Your post gave me shades of Pokerap. I wanna do a series of Disney Rhyming couplets.

Mulan and Shang
Tarzan and Jane
Kuzco and Yzma
Milo and Kida
Kermit and Piggy
Goofy and Minnie

I'm having too much fun with this.

rank_250
Popularvote
Main Console: PS3

Postby Rapunzel. » Sun Sep 21, 2014 7:21 pm

Belle & Beast. My friend would die if Belle was a figure!

Belle could through books and teacups! Her melee attack.....well....she could whack people with a log, like she does the wolves! :D
"I am the lost princess, aren't I?"

rank_750
Rapunzel.
Main Console: Wii U

Postby nick_clark » Sun Sep 21, 2014 7:26 pm

^^@Rapunzel. someone pointed once with her mirror throwing light beams, I think that would be an excellent idea :D and hitting with a book for melee!

Like I have said in the other topic, I'm sticking with Belle and the Beast. But Cinderella & Prince Charming / Aurora & Phillip are reasonable too, anyway I will be very VERY happy :mrgreen:
English is not my language, dont doubt to correct me to improve ;)

rank_50
nick_clark

Postby Modeltrainman » Sun Sep 21, 2014 7:28 pm

But what if the teacups were her friends?

'?
Avalanche Software is the best game dev!
Avalanche's #1 Fan

Lotso Rex
Modeltrainman
Main Console: Xbox One
PSN ID:
XBL ID:
NN ID:
Disney ID:
Steam:

Postby Infinity Guru » Sun Sep 21, 2014 7:46 pm

Would Belle have her blue and white dress, or the yellow? The yellow would look better (IMO), but the blue and white would allow her to "move" easier. Same with the beast, would he have his first outfit (its like blue pants, white shirt, purple cape) or his suit (blue with yellow buttons and fringe)?

I'd personally love to have Minnie and Goofy (in their original outfits), but if they have the whole gang in their current outfits, sorcerer apprentice mickey seems out of place next to regular donald, goofy, and minnie. Might be just me, but that would drive me crazy!

(sorry if this sounds wish-list-ie)

EDIT: I don't have the game yet, but I saw one of the interior items is the mural of Beauty and the Beast (the stain glass). What is the price for that compared to others? Is it even in the spark store? This could give us a big clue weather they are coming or not. From what I heard, the "ice cream guy" from Lilo and Stitch is expensive.. Maybe he is a free townsperson if you actually own Stitch, but very expensive if you don't want to buy Stitch WHO WOULDN'T WANT STITCH!?!?. If the window is 5x more expensive than a normal window, but comes free if you put down a Belle or Beast figure, it could give us a big clue that they are indeed coming.
8 Featured Toy Boxes. Toy Box Summit 2015 Attendee.

rank_250_ftb
Infinity Guru
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Quasimod0 » Sun Sep 21, 2014 7:48 pm

Aww man there go my hopes for Mulan. Belle and Beast would be amazing though! Although I can't see them getting a playset. Of course, Aladdin and Jasmine are in the game with no playset.

rank_500
Quasimod0
PSN ID:
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Ditcka » Sun Sep 21, 2014 7:50 pm

Could easily be Mulan and Mushu

rank_0
Ditcka
PSN ID:

Postby MickeyMousefit » Sun Sep 21, 2014 7:51 pm

Must we assume it's a mixed gender pair? Perhaps it's possible it's a female duo? Maybe as was suggested by another poster earlier of Cinderella and her fairy godmother? i however am hoping for Alice and the Mad Hatter, given the amount of Alice in Wonderland themed items and power discs in both 1 and 2.0 and the popularity of the Alice franchise I would think Alice is the top choice.. Crosses fingers for an Alice in Wonderland playset!!!

If avalanche really wanted to make a lot of people jump for joy an Alice in Wonderland playset win Alice, Mad hatter, white rabbit and Red Queen would be super awesome-o and they can have the Cheshire Cat as an Npc quest giver!

rank_50
MickeyMousefit
Main Console: Xbox One

Postby DizExplorer03 » Sun Sep 21, 2014 8:05 pm

Here's my guesses for the last two characters!
Mulan and Mushu. Mushu could have fire based attracks while Mulan can use martial arts and her sword. Also, Mushu could possibly ride on Mulan alongside with Rocket and Groot and Hiro and Baymax!
Tiana and Dr. Facilier Again, I love this movie to death! LOL XD. Tiana could possibly either be human and use kitchen utensils as weapons or fight in her frog form. As for Dr. Facilier he would of course use voodoo magic and summon his friends on the other side to assist him in combat.
Belle and Beast One of the great Disney couples! Beast could obviously be a brawler type character. If we put together The Hulk with Sulley, we would pretty much have Beast. As for Belle, I'm not sure. I can't picture her throwing books. Maybe she can have Lumiere's assistance perhaps.
Milo and Princess Kida Kida would be an excellent character to play as. Just like Mulan, she's a warrior princess. She can use her spear as a weapon. As for Milo, probably maybe another Atlantean weapon perhaps.

rank_100_ftb_10
DizExplorer03
PSN ID:
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

PreviousNext

Return to Disney Infinity hardware and software, merchandise and toys