Both Unannounced Disney Characters from same Franchise

release dates, identification, wish lists, images, videos, and general information

Re: Both Unannounced Disney Characters from same Franchise

Postby MickeyMousefit » Mon Sep 22, 2014 4:45 am

@ Romulus Yeah. I forgot. Hence the edit. Thnx . I should have said " little Pixar representation".

rank_50
MickeyMousefit
Main Console: Xbox One

Postby Dopey4Disney » Mon Sep 22, 2014 4:56 am

^Did you play 1.0? It was full of Pixar characters! :D They are finally starting to add the Classic Disney characters which they should have done from the get go! Also, Eve is a forest builder in the toybox!

rank_100
Dopey4Disney
Main Console: PS4

Postby Mr. Skeleton » Mon Sep 22, 2014 5:05 am

I think it's unusual that John responds and says the two unannounced characters are from the same franchise, but shortly after when someone asks about Mulan, he says "No Hint's".
Telling us they are from the same franchise would be a MASSIVE hint. That would eliminate so many characters. I don't know if John would do that unless it was a slip of the fingers.

rank_500
Mr. Skeleton
PSN ID:
NN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Katrina Van Tassel » Mon Sep 22, 2014 6:18 am

^ I agree. Something is not adding up to me. A few days ago John said the Disney characters were the "top ten most requested", but that is just simply not true since Jolieficent, Hiro, and Baymax were definitely not requested... and I can't think of two new characters from the same franchise that would both be really high up on the request list. It doesn't really make sense to put two characters in together just because they are from the same franchise unless it is for a playset. I'm thinking maybe it could be Honey Lemon and Yokai for an eventual Big Hero 6 playset. All I'm saying is that JV definitely wasn't telling the truth about it being the top ten most requested, so who knows what is true. He seems to have been kind of just annoyed since the last leak so I don't know what any of this means lol!

rank_0
Katrina Van Tassel

Postby PixarToonie » Mon Sep 22, 2014 6:42 am

Due to the trailer leak, I'm now leaning towards Alice and Mad Hatter. I think I've pretty much eliminated everybody else now. My bets are on Belle & Beast or Alice & Hatter
Just keep swimming - Dory, Finding Nemo

rank_500
PixarToonie
Main Console: PS3
PSN ID:

Postby Katrina Van Tassel » Mon Sep 22, 2014 6:53 am

^In Marvel trailers, "Madman" was the signifier used to describe the Green Goblin while "trickster" was Loki. I feel like they just grabbed those words from there and then threw them in this trailer. Regarding Beauty and the Beast I think it'd be pretty crazy if they did two Disney couples from the 90s, why wouldn't they represent a different era?

rank_0
Katrina Van Tassel

Postby PixarToonie » Mon Sep 22, 2014 6:54 am

I never knew about that, thanks for letting me know. I suppose it was just a mix and match of both Disney and Marvel characters.
Just keep swimming - Dory, Finding Nemo

rank_500
PixarToonie
Main Console: PS3
PSN ID:

Postby KillingRaptor » Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:34 am

About Belle, I just checked the townspersons from the first game in 2.0 and Belle was still under there. Unlike Jasmine who is now among the new character unlocks. They could however update this if Belle is the character... Since all platforms this game is on now can fully support updates for games.
"Rob? Tsk tsk tsk. That's a naughty word. We never rob. We just sort of borrow a bit from those who can afford it." - Robin Hood

My Videogame Collection

rank_1000
KillingRaptor
Disney ID:
Steam:

Postby MightyGitis » Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:01 am

Alice is also available for sale in the store. Just noticed.

rank_2000_ftb_10
MightyGitis
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

PreviousNext

Return to Disney Infinity hardware and software, merchandise and toys