Both Unannounced Disney Characters from same Franchise

release dates, identification, wish lists, images, videos, and general information

Re: Both Unannounced Disney Characters from same Franchise

Postby Charlee » Tue Sep 30, 2014 4:20 pm

Do you reckon these were always planned as digital downloads? Or were they last minute additions?

Guessing the game will get a big update in future to accommodate these newbies
We have the freedom of speech!!!

Lotso
Charlee
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:

Postby Pcboy99 » Tue Sep 30, 2014 5:09 pm

@superboy your right, that's what I mean we can't say some clues are real and some are not the princess and grid clues might not even be clues like you said the only official clues is one character is female and are both from the same franchise, but I mean is some people are saying that the grid comment is nothing but the princess comment is the real clue, it might be so but we shouldn't put all our eggs in one basket, plus the grid reference would explain the lack of the light cycle, but at the end I'm just saying we shouldn't sweep it under the rug. P.S sorry if I ramble too much

rank_100
Pcboy99
Main Console: PS3
PSN ID:

Postby Chris » Tue Sep 30, 2014 6:39 pm

@Charlee, I think the characters may be late editions themselves, but the idea of patching new content in has been discussed since 1.0. They even did a survey to see how many people played online to see if it could work.

rank_50
Chris
PSN ID:
NN ID:

Postby MightyGitis » Tue Sep 30, 2014 6:53 pm

I personally don't view the lack of light cycle as a clue. So far every 2.0 character unlocks the same thing. Their townsperson an an INterior wall decoration portrait.

This includes Disney Originals. Maleficent, Stitch, and Tink confirmed so far.

I don't think that missing light cycle has anything to do with figures.

rank_2000_ftb_10
MightyGitis
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby CCRunner524 » Tue Sep 30, 2014 7:10 pm

^ You are probably right.

I feel we unlock alot less having the characters this time around. Mickey gave us 5 new toys. so far all the 2.0 toys we get are 1 and a picture. I cant hold my excitement back for that unlocked picture (sarcastic) lol.

rank_2000_ftb_10
CCRunner524
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Romulus77 » Tue Sep 30, 2014 7:40 pm

Many feats are tied to certain characters. And some of the unlocks are tied to the feat thresholds. We won't know what the full 236 Feat complete unlocks until Jasmine comes out.

rank_1500_ftb
Romulus77

Postby Brain04 » Tue Sep 30, 2014 7:54 pm

My sneaking suspicion based on the latest Tron hints given by JV, is that there will be a TRON playset to go along with the two characters. The announcement will most likely occur around the same time that Disney announces a release date, or at least more information, on TRON 3. It's also the perfect franchise for them to experiment with when it comes to digital content.

Then again, I thought the two marvel characters were going to be Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch, so who really knows at this point.

rank_0
Brain04
Main Console: PS3
PSN ID:

Postby TOlofter » Tue Sep 30, 2014 8:11 pm

Considering how careful and against JV is about giving any hints, I HIGHLY doubt it has to do with Tron/Lightcycle. If so, he would not have answered the question or even referenced the cycle.

Right now, it seems to me the best way to get any clue whatsoever about who these characters are, is to see what JV is NOT answering. All of us asking about characters....if he answers about them, they probably are not going to be included in 2.0. If her ignores your question, maybe there is a possibility? After the Marvel leak, JV won't at this time want to give a single hint whatsoever.

I asked a question about classic Maleficent and he would not answer it when referencing a running change sometime in 2015 with the movie one. I also asked about Pocahontas. He ignored it, BUT did favorite it.

If we can summarize a list of characters he has ignored and or denied, it might help us gather somewhat of a possibility list. Based on his answers thus far, it looks like we can cross off Lilo, four legged characters like Lion King and Pluto, Kristoff, Olaf, Gravity Falls.

Did he every say for sure no Ferb in 2.0? Maybe Candace and Ferb are the 2.

rank_100
TOlofter
PSN ID:
XBL ID:

Postby fdanielix » Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:06 pm

I'd wager these will be tarzan and jane. there is no townspeople for them, no sky/terrain, (they could get set of powerdisks in a 2 pack, like aladdin and jasmine). by the way, have you noticed iron man flirts with gamora?
20 Featured
Toy Boxes:

Caleb Dume: Face The Past
Curse Lift-Off

rank_1500_ftb_10
fdanielix
Main Console: Wii U
PSN ID:
NN ID:
Disney ID:

PreviousNext

Return to Disney Infinity hardware and software, merchandise and toys