Both Unannounced Disney Characters from same Franchise

release dates, identification, wish lists, images, videos, and general information

Re: Both Unannounced Disney Characters from same Franchise

Postby PixarToonie » Mon Sep 22, 2014 8:23 pm

Yeah but no... I don't really think we'll be seeing Cinderella and Prince Charming or Fairy Godmother. Maleficent released in the summer and was put off, plus Cinderella wasn't asked for as much as other characters (Belle, Beast, Mulan, Robin Hood, Peter Pan etc.) on the forums/within the community. if she comes I'll be very happy because Cinderella was my favourite film when I was young, but I don't think she will come this time round.
Just keep swimming - Dory, Finding Nemo

rank_500
PixarToonie
Main Console: PS3
PSN ID:

Postby PixarToonie » Mon Sep 22, 2014 8:25 pm

Jeez. Just went through a blur! I posted my last post and then left the room, came back in and you messaged me this and I was like: JV IS TALKING TO ME? Then I understood you replied same time as me! Haha! Anyway thanks for that, but he kinda did say that. Might just be my mind corrupting! Thanks MightyGitis!

rank_500
PixarToonie
PSN ID:

Postby SuperMrMojo » Mon Sep 22, 2014 8:28 pm

At first I started to think "What if the princess that was originally mentioned wasn't even considered a Disney Princess? What if she was a villain?" And then I realised that I can't think of a single evil princess. Also, I feel like the only person who likes Jolificent. Her cheek bones were marvellous.
Feel free to call me Euan. If you want.

How super am I? Not at all.

rank_250
SuperMrMojo
Main Console: Wii U
PSN ID:
XBL ID:
NN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby PixarToonie » Mon Sep 22, 2014 8:30 pm

I like Maleficent. My favourite villain, and probably one of my favourite Disney movies!

rank_500
PixarToonie
PSN ID:

Postby Dopey4Disney » Mon Sep 22, 2014 8:34 pm

@PixarToonie it would be great if cinderella was playable! It would be cool to see what kind of stuff she could do! But I agree with you, belle, beast, mulan, Peter Pan, Baloo,Robin Hood and Alice are probably the top requested classic disney characters as of now(I would add Ariel and Simba but we know they r still figuring out how to put them in the game)! I think any of those characters are gonna have top priority for the next game though if none of them are the final 2! But It will probably be a long time before we get cinderella playable. But after reading all the hints john vignocchi has been saying in his tweets they are starting to go all over the place which is leaving me clueless as to who the final 2 may be! They better start teasing soon!

rank_100
Dopey4Disney
Main Console: PS4

Postby PixarToonie » Mon Sep 22, 2014 8:41 pm

Phew! They better! I need it to complete my mood board i'm making! haha! But I expect we'll be seeing Animals next time round because they have been so highly requested. If it's Star Wars, I'll be a bit annoyed, but I was annoyed with Marvel, and now I'm a huge fan of Marvel! I Loved Star Wars, but now I look back thinking the acting was horrendous.

rank_500
PixarToonie
PSN ID:

Postby SuperMrMojo » Mon Sep 22, 2014 8:43 pm

It seems so weird that they're going out of their way to hide these characters from us. They aren't on the character townsperson screen (although neither is Yondu) and they aren't in the HoH, it occurred to me that they may be from an unannounced property. It's unlikely, as we know what Disney is doing years before we even get a glimpse of it, but it's the only reason I could think of. Alternatively they're from a property we already know about but haven't seen yet. The first franchise that came to mind regarding this was the Incredibles. Perhaps we're getting characters from the new movie.
Feel free to call me Euan. If you want.

How super am I? Not at all.

rank_250
SuperMrMojo
Main Console: Wii U
PSN ID:
XBL ID:
NN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby PixarToonie » Mon Sep 22, 2014 8:49 pm

Woah! Although I'd like that, that's quite a long shot, Incredibles 2 is probably coming in 2020 or something. This is a sure no no. but you're idea speaks aloud to me. Maybe it's characters from past franchises. Maybe Ferb? Finn? King? Zurg? Imagine them being completely secret! I wonder... What actually happened to them? I made a topic about it but It got locked. So what actually happened to them?

rank_500
PixarToonie
PSN ID:

Postby fdanielix » Mon Sep 22, 2014 8:53 pm

^ Don't forget Oz and Wicked Witch
20 Featured
Toy Boxes:

Caleb Dume: Face The Past
Curse Lift-Off