Both Unannounced Disney Characters from same Franchise

release dates, identification, wish lists, images, videos, and general information

Re: Both Unannounced Disney Characters from same Franchise

Postby SuperMrMojo » Wed Oct 01, 2014 6:30 am

But they won't put in X-Men because they can't make money off of them. Kids won't pick up an X-Men comic if they want to learn about their favourite Disney Infinity character, they'll watch the movies. Ultimate Spider-Man is based off of the cartoon that's how they got around it.

I've not really seen Honey Lemon and Gogo Tomago but I think they would be a big gamble, especially if Big Hero 6 doesn't do as well as people hope. I think for new movies the most we'll be getting is two figures. That seems to be the trend with LR and Frozen at least.
Feel free to call me Euan. If you want.

How super am I? Not at all.

rank_250
SuperMrMojo
Main Console: Wii U
PSN ID:
XBL ID:
NN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby PixarToonie » Wed Oct 01, 2014 6:57 am

I don't think X-Men and Fantastic Four will ever be in Infinity. They don't belong to Disney. I really would like to see them in the game, but it is very unlikely. Playing as Mystique would be a dream, but only a dream.
Just keep swimming - Dory, Finding Nemo

rank_500
PixarToonie
Main Console: PS3
PSN ID:

Postby PixarToonie » Wed Oct 01, 2014 7:16 am

GUYS! I just had an idea. If the last two characters are being delivered digitally, could this mean that the characters are going to sneak peeks of what's to come for 3.0. I know the last two characters are Disney, but what if they are Star Wars. If all the Star Wars gossip is TRUE, could we be seeing Leia and Luke? Padme & Anakin?
Although this might seem like a silly idea, it just seems to make sense to have sneak peek characters delivered to us digitally, rather than giving us figures we can't play as yet. Th figures are probably being worked on...

What do you guys think?

rank_500
PixarToonie
PSN ID:

Postby nick_clark » Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:29 am

^^ X-Men and 4 Fantastic Four do belong to Disney, movie rights do not belong to Disney, what Disney don't want is promote those movies.
English is not my language, dont doubt to correct me to improve ;)

rank_50
nick_clark

Postby OpossumGuy » Wed Oct 01, 2014 2:32 pm

^^It can't be Star Wars. Didn't JV outright confirm that they're Disney Originals?

As time goes on, the more I'm set on Belle and Beast or TRON and Quorra. But the hopeful side of me wants it to be Quasimodo and Esmeralda or Alice and Mad Hatter. :P
"Why, if I picked a day to fly, oh, this would be it." - Quasimodo

rank_500
OpossumGuy

Postby jmob22 » Wed Oct 01, 2014 3:07 pm

I'm pretty sure he said they were Disney, but not necessarily Disney Originals. I think with all the secrecy Luke and Leia made the most sense. I just can't see any of the others right now. They would have already announced them. I feel like any character is a welcome addition to the game, no matter who they are. As long as they keep making characters that are so unique of course, like the 2.0 ones have been.

rank_100
jmob22
NN ID:

Postby OpossumGuy » Wed Oct 01, 2014 3:17 pm

I just don't see them doing them now, considering all the hype and hinting they're doing toward Star Wars for 3.0.
"Why, if I picked a day to fly, oh, this would be it." - Quasimodo

rank_500
OpossumGuy

Postby Romulus77 » Wed Oct 01, 2014 3:21 pm

Me either. There's no benefit. They will definitely sell better when the rest are made in 3.0.

Plus, including them now would just result in tons of SW Toy Box submissions that they will have to start sorting through 8 or so months earlier than they have to. :lol:

rank_1500_ftb
Romulus77

Postby PixarToonie » Wed Oct 01, 2014 3:27 pm

I know he said that they are Disney Originals, but Merida is Pixar. Althought this might not change things, I still think it would be a logical idea to have two characters from the next game available for digital tester download at the end of 2.0, and then the figures will be brought to us next year for 3.0.
It's a silly theory, but has a lot of logic behind it.
Still thinking Belle and Beast.

rank_500
PixarToonie
PSN ID:

PreviousNext

Return to Disney Infinity hardware and software, merchandise and toys