DI 2.0 NYCC

release dates, identification, wish lists, images, videos, and general information

Re: DI 2.0 NYCC

Postby Mr. Skeleton » Thu Sep 18, 2014 5:29 pm

@soccerdude21490 I disagree. Having a panel for a multi million dallar game at a huge gaming event doesn't really lead me to believe that they will announce any thing special. The masses (including gamers, industry people) don't know as much about Disney Infinity like a lot of us on the forums do. So it's normal to hold a panel to get a few new industry people in the loop. It's possible they could announce something, but it wouldn't be anything that would get the forums excited (imo). I definitely don't see it being any characters. My guess is that will be happening by the end of Oct. **I would like to be wrong about this haha**

@Spider-Man The two unannounced characters aren't necessarily extremely important to the game. As we know the team can create a new character in about two weeks (mentioned at Toy Box Summit). So it's possible that they are last minute characters...I am also pretty sure they aren't visible in the hoh to try and save these two characters from being leaked.

@Hopeless It's definitely not going to be Genie & Jafar together. It's possible that it's one of them, but we know we get one more female and most likely one male from Disney. So that isn't likely. I hate to say it.

rank_500
Mr. Skeleton
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:
NN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Hopeless » Sat Sep 20, 2014 3:28 pm

Anything more heard about this?

Even if its more of a PR or business meeting than another announcement it still worth asking if its more to do with DI 3.0 than ignoring altogether?

rank_250
Hopeless
Main Console: Xbox 360

Postby mr.incredible125 » Sat Sep 20, 2014 4:06 pm

Updated first post

rank_100
mr.incredible125
Main Console: Xbox One

Postby Hopeless » Sat Sep 20, 2014 5:47 pm

Much obliged

rank_250
Hopeless

Postby Hopeless » Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:52 am

Apologies for thread necromancy but with this event coming up on the 11th of October I figured reminding people this thread exists might prevent another being created as a replacement between now and when this event comes about.

Any ideas about that space in the Disney 2.0 Hall of Heroes where it appears to lead to a ledge facing open air?

rank_250
Hopeless

Previous

Return to Disney Infinity hardware and software, merchandise and toys