Future Toy Box Games: Sheriff approved wish list

release dates, identification, wish lists, images, videos, and general information

Re: Future Toy Box Games: Sheriff approved wish list

Postby Cellsai » Sat Apr 25, 2015 2:56 pm

I don't care about the skin they applied to the Game Discs. Both the Marvel and Disney Discs are functionally identical.
What I mean is I wouldn't have bought the Disney Starter Set (and thus the Disney Game Discs) had I known how identical the games were because I already had the Avengers Starter Set at that point. I would have just bought Merida and Stitch separate and ignored the discs.

Either way, blah blah, selling the same content twice is awful and I sincerely hope they don't pull that again.

rank_250
Cellsai
Main Console: PS3

Postby megadrive2 » Sat Apr 25, 2015 3:07 pm

Perhaps I'm asking too much but I would personally like to see any figures that do not have a playset at least get a unique toybox game disc, no re-skins this time, if this is not possible then a return of the individual character adventures from 1.0 would be welcomed. Perhaps they could include an exclusive community team toybox for each character that unlocks when added into the collection. Something with a mini story or structured gameplay.

Geri the Cleaner
megadrive2
Main Console: Wii U

Postby Romulus77 » Sat Apr 25, 2015 3:11 pm

Honestly, I was surprised that we didn't get a Community Team Toy Box for each Original when they came out. I thought that was an obvious thing they would be on top of.

And it might have taken a little work, but pretty much all of the 1.0 Adventures could have been recreated in the 2.0 Toy Box.

rank_1500_ftb
Romulus77

Postby FlameChampion267 » Mon May 04, 2015 7:07 am

Can't remember if it has been mentioned but a side scrolling beat em up, like Double Dragon/Streets of Rage/Turtles in Time. Could theme it after pretty much anything, Big Hero 6 have you prowling the streets of San Fransokyo clobbering toybox enemies, grabbing power ups, trying not to kill your co-op partner.

rank_100_ftb
FlameChampion267
Main Console: Xbox One
PSN ID:
XBL ID:
NN ID:
Disney ID:

Previous

Return to Disney Infinity hardware and software, merchandise and toys