Star Wars Possibly Teased for Disney Infinity 3.0!

release dates, identification, wish lists, images, videos, and general information

Re: Star Wars Possibly Teased for Disney Infinity 3.0!

Postby InfiniBox » Wed Aug 27, 2014 5:43 pm

@CCRunner524 I can't say if it appeared specifically in a Disney film, but it's commonly associated with fairy tales. They could have just been generalizing the phrase. That aside, do you think he's talking about two separate unannounced female characters that are his favorite? It seems way too soon to be teasing 3.0 like that.

I'm not saying I'm right, it just doesn't feel like a definite Star Wars tease to me, especially considering the very similar tease he had made before for 2.0 at the Summit. 3.0 will almost definitely be Star Wars oriented, but I believe he's referring to a 2.0 character here.
My new DI 2.0 Toy Box Build YouTube Channel:
http://goo.gl/BTxu1b

rank_250
InfiniBox
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:

Re: Star Wars Possibly Teased for Disney Infinity 3.0!

Postby GuyCC75 » Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:15 pm

I personally don't have a huge issue with leaks. Super Smash Bros. just had a massive leak, and other than being excited by the new stuff, I didn't feel let down. It's not the same as watching an actual trailer, or even having hands-on play experience to me.

I am looking forward to 3.0 myself, even though 2.0 hasn't hit yet. I, like others, hope they put in an Indiana Jones figure for that run.

rank_250
GuyCC75
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:
XBL ID:

Previous

Return to Disney Infinity hardware and software, merchandise and toys