Confirmed 1.0 figures with locomotion?

release dates, identification, wish lists, images, videos, and general information

Re: Confirmed 1.0 figures with locomotion?

Postby CCRunner524 » Wed Aug 27, 2014 5:08 pm

^ Ah ok, but still I'm trying to prove a logistics point. I think they have printed a final build and any changes are going to be done through patches.

rank_2000_ftb_10
CCRunner524
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby JustNCredible » Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:17 pm

@VaultofVillains
I completely agree with you, if Syndrome could fly he would probably be my new favorite lol. I didn't bring him but I tried out the one DI provided us and sadly he only has the extended rocket boot jump similar to Star Lord. One thing they did give him was the ability to shoot his ZPE gloves like a pistol, more so a re-skin of what Spiderman and Venom do with their webbing, which is definitely a plus.

I'm with you Doc Jump, Buzz shouldn't necessarily be able to fly, as he has only used his jet pack for horizontal flight and gliding, the anti gravity belt was for vertical mobility. Syndrome is the one character from 1.0 that needs, and deserves, this upgrade. Also, did anyone at the summit try climbing a building with Ralph? It slipped my mind but he's the only other character I can think of who needs a 2.0 ability.

Adding flight to syndrome would probably come in 3.0 and not a patch. They will be too busy fixing bugs and working on 3.0 to make big changes to this game. This is at least what I gathered after talking to many of the Avalanche employees.
Movie Magic Video Contest Grand Prize Winner: Battle In The Locker

rank_500_ftb
JustNCredible
PSN ID:
XBL ID:

Postby cavemanviking64 » Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:31 pm

Dash climb (run) up walls. Mrs incredible should super jump by sticking her arms to the ground and sling shooting herself!
phineas and ferb rule!!!

rank_50
cavemanviking64
PSN ID:
XBL ID:
NN ID:

Postby TOlofter » Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:34 pm

I have my hopes up now after the most recent trailer!
With what clearly looks like flight for Syndrome, I now have hopes Barbossa will send out his Monkey, Buzz will shoot his Laser and Woody will throw his Lasso!!!!

rank_100
TOlofter
PSN ID:
XBL ID:

Postby Doc Jump » Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:40 pm

Unfortunately I don't think its flight, just his usual dodge and attacks. I DO like what JustN said about his gloves new power, it actually feels like a new ability as opposed to just a stat boost.

rank_750
Doc Jump
Main Console: PS3
PSN ID:

Postby TOlofter » Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:48 pm

On the Toy Story figures packaging, I notice each figure lists a unique ability.....so does that mean in the case of Woody's shoulder charge, Buzz and Jessie do not share that same power? I have yet to play as any of them because I assumed they were just cut and paste of one another. The packaging makes it seem different, however. Or what they lead you to believe.

rank_100
TOlofter
PSN ID:
XBL ID:

Postby Quasimod0 » Thu Aug 28, 2014 2:32 am

Woody, Jessie, and Buzz all have the same abilities I believe.

rank_500
Quasimod0
PSN ID:
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Postby TOlofter » Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:18 pm

rank_100
TOlofter
PSN ID:
XBL ID:

Postby Elmo STM » Sat Aug 30, 2014 4:32 pm

If you re read his statement he didn't say that the 1.0 figures like Jack sparrow and barbossa would play differently in 2.0 he said that all the 2.0 figures will play seperate from each other

rank_lotso_ftb_mr
Elmo STM
Main Console: Xbox One
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

PreviousNext

Return to Disney Infinity hardware and software, merchandise and toys