Possible Disney Play Sets? [Play Nice Version]

release dates, identification, wish lists, images, videos, and general information

Re: Possible Disney Play Sets? [Play Nice Version]

Postby SketchFox7 » Sun Aug 24, 2014 10:06 pm

Just Olaf and the play set piece would probably sell more than just Kristoff and a ps piece, I'd prefer both honestly. Along with a Felix & Calhoun one, if we get play sets for Disney. Also I totally forgot that Inside Out is releasing in 2.0's lifespan, I could see figures of the emotions!!
"It's kind of fun to do the impossible." -Walt Disney

rank_500
SketchFox7
Main Console: Wii U

Postby Doc Jump » Sun Aug 24, 2014 10:29 pm

I don't think they'll do playsets for old characters; instead, they'll do Toy Box Games with certain characters from the same franchise that add on new features to the Toy Box.

Olaf and Kristoph for Frozen, Calhoun and Felix for WiR for example.

rank_750
Doc Jump
Main Console: PS3
PSN ID:

Postby Maserati777 » Mon Aug 25, 2014 6:54 pm

But could you imagine a Wreck it Ralph playset where you walk through Game Central Station and you have each world, Sugar Rush, Heroes Duty and of course Fix it Felix. Playsets usually have three sections so personally I don't think a toy box game would be short cutting it.

rank_250
Maserati777
Main Console: Xbox 360

Postby PixarToonie » Tue Aug 26, 2014 7:11 am

Ever since Infinity 1.0 was announced, I really wanted Muppets and Lion King. Finding Nemo and Little Mermaid. Lilo & Stitch and Brave. Peter Pan & Aladdin. Thankfully, Stitch, Aladdin, Jasmine, Merida and Tinker Bell were all announced for the Toy Box, which is better than being left out all together. But Kermit, Piggy, Simba, Nemo, Dory and Ariel still haven't been announced but have all be "leaked" or "concept arted" (not even a word). So I personally think Kermit and Piggy would be great for Infinity and due to all the power discs in 2.0 about them, they could be a possibilty. Lion King and Finding Nemo characters are still a no-go due to no announcement of water or swimming and animal moves, and then Little Mermaid is a possible yes, but not for a long time as to yet. A Muppets Playset would consist of (for me) Kermit, Piggy, Fozzie, Gonzo and Animal (for sure) and then Walter and Constantine as a possibilty. Honeydew, Beaker, Sam Eagle, Rizzo, Pepe and Dr. Teeth would be great mission givers too. The location and plot could consist of the ones featured in their last movie Muppets Most Wanted. Then I would like to see Lion King for an animal 3.0 or 4.0 or even possibly next year for the next three playsets. Simba, Nala, Scar, Timon and Pumbaa are definites for this Playset in the location of Africa. Now we've seen Lion King skydomes and terrains I think we won't be seeing this anytime soon. Finding Nemo would consist of Nemo, Dory and Marlin for sure, and then Gill and Squirt alondside them. The Little Mermaid would be a bit of higgle-de-diggle-de playset because of the fantastic variety of characters. Ariel, Ursula, Eric, Flounder and Sebastian would be the most probable for this playset. I am still hoping that Star Wars won't be in 3.0, but maybe it will be okay. When Marvel was announced, I was shocked, but now I am really pumped for it. my mind could change.
Just keep swimming - Dory, Finding Nemo

rank_500
PixarToonie
Main Console: PS3
PSN ID:

Postby DizExplorer03 » Thu Aug 28, 2014 6:52 am

Hey guys! I found this on the Disney Infinity website. A member by the name of inf6279237 found a Tweet that says, and I quote, " I read somewhere on twitter about when someone asked for Alice, John Vignocchi responded saying Alice was one of his favorites and that he would like to bring her in someday." At first I thought that she might be the unannounced Disney female character JV was talking about, but then I remembered that in a different Tweet, he did say that she is a princess. Unfortunately, Alice is not a Disney Princess (except in Kingdom Hearts). So it sums it down to Snow White, Cinderella, Aurora, Ariel, Belle, Mulan, and Tiana. My guess is that it is maybe Mulan since they are adding more features from her film and also she is an experienced fighter. Although, I still wish for Alice. She's a character that's been requested a lot.

rank_100_ftb_10
DizExplorer03
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Postby MightyGitis » Thu Aug 28, 2014 7:43 am

@imagineer03 I've seen Kida as someone's theory an she is technically a princess.

Personally my theory is Mulan. But we shall have to wait and see.

rank_2000_ftb_10
MightyGitis
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby DizExplorer03 » Thu Aug 28, 2014 1:40 pm

@MightyGitis very true. she is a princess. I was listing the ones from the officials franchise list.

rank_100_ftb_10
DizExplorer03
PSN ID:
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Postby SketchFox7 » Thu Aug 28, 2014 2:23 pm

You did forget Pocahontas, maybe JV is a fan of colorful wind powers, lol. My money is also on Mulan though, watch JV shock us all and have it be Snow White out of nowhere.
"It's kind of fun to do the impossible." -Walt Disney

rank_500
SketchFox7
Main Console: Wii U

Postby Romulus77 » Thu Aug 28, 2014 2:37 pm

Cinderella has two movies coming up between now and 3.0.

rank_1500_ftb
Romulus77

PreviousNext

Return to Disney Infinity hardware and software, merchandise and toys