Possible Disney Play Sets? [Play Nice Version]

release dates, identification, wish lists, images, videos, and general information

Re: Possible Disney Play Sets? [Play Nice Version]

Postby Razgriz » Thu Aug 28, 2014 4:21 pm

@Romulus77
I don't think she makes 2.0. just seems like something too big with what we already have.

I can see Aurora however as Maleficent is already in, but then again how would that work into a playset and it would have made more sense to announce them together.

If Mulan got a playset what other characters would make it?
Mushu, na.
Li-Shang, How do you make him unique?

rank_100
Razgriz
Main Console: PS4

Postby Stitch fan 98 » Thu Aug 28, 2014 6:17 pm

A lot of people always forget about the characters who are technically princesses but not on the list of disney princesses like Kida, Atta, and Dot. Did anyone consider that this was maybe a hint at a bug's life playset? It seems unlikely, but you never know. However I too believe that it will be mulan. By the way, does anyone know how she is a princess? She was not born one and she didnt marry into royalty either.

rank_0
Stitch fan 98
Main Console: Xbox 360

Postby PixarToonie » Thu Aug 28, 2014 7:26 pm

I think Mulan is the most likely but will be put in the Toy Box due to her Power Discs. I have laso thought about other non-princesses like Megara. But I somehow think that we won't know anything about the "princesses" anytime soon.
Just keep swimming - Dory, Finding Nemo

rank_500
PixarToonie
Main Console: PS3
PSN ID:

Postby DizExplorer03 » Thu Aug 28, 2014 7:59 pm

Whoops! I did forget Pocahontas. Sorry.

rank_100_ftb_10
DizExplorer03
PSN ID:
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Postby GuyCC75 » Thu Aug 28, 2014 8:08 pm

It's hard to say about retroactive playsets. I suppose they could find some "inclusive" way to incorporate old characters. I mean, they ARE adding in costume discs and the like. Some patch could give the old figures the data they need to be playable.

I'd like to see retroactive playsets for Aladdin, Wreck-It Ralph, Frozen, Nightmare Before Christmas, and especially Tron.

rank_250
GuyCC75
PSN ID:
XBL ID:

Postby FeliceDiGi » Thu Aug 28, 2014 8:48 pm

I would really like to see Durkwing Duck or Ducktales in some form. Maybe they are not famous enough... :(

rank_0
FeliceDiGi
Main Console: Xbox One
PSN ID:
XBL ID:

Postby Elmo STM » Thu Aug 28, 2014 9:13 pm

I would say duck tales in some form is a possibility as we have townspeople for chip and dale :)

rank_lotso_ftb_mr
Elmo STM
Main Console: Xbox One
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Postby candyle73 » Thu Aug 28, 2014 9:47 pm

Hello FeliceDiGi and welcome to the forum fellow duck lover! I'm the resident Darkwing Duck fan here and I bring you good news! Both Ducktales and Darkwing Duck ARE or WILL BE represented in Disney Infinity!

In DI 1.0, we have the Scrooge McDuck's Lucky Dime power up disc and his money vault as a building. You can even open the top and jump into the very solid coins!
In DI 2.0, we will be getting two Darkwing Duck power discs so far! His gas gun as a gadget and the Ratcatcher (his motorcylce) as a vehicle.

Now, if you're like me you really want a Darkwing and Scrooge figure am I right? Well keep on letting John Vignocchi (he's one of the head honchos for DI) know! He does listen to all the feedback and he has already acknowledged all the requests for a Darkwing figure. So let your voice be heard because they do listen and maybe, just maybe, you and I will be playing with a Darkwing Duck figure some time! Let's get Dangerous.
Come on Disney, I know you want to announce Darkwing Duck next...

rank_250
candyle73
PSN ID:

Postby Romulus77 » Thu Aug 28, 2014 9:56 pm

We also got Scrooge and Beagle Boy townspeople in 1.0. Maybe there will be a Darkwing townsperson in 2.0.

rank_1500_ftb
Romulus77

PreviousNext

Return to Disney Infinity hardware and software, merchandise and toys