Disney Infinity 2.0 Aladdin and Jasmine CONFIRMED!

release dates, identification, wish lists, images, videos, and general information

Disney Infinity 2.0 Aladdin and Jasmine CONFIRMED!

Postby The Disney Dork » Thu Aug 07, 2014 2:54 am

This too awesome! The first renaissance characters to make it into DI, and another Disney Princess, too! I was NOT expecting Jasmine! :mrgreen: I'm so happy!

Image Image

Disney press information ...

Key highlights include:
* Aladdin: With a scimitar and a magic lamp at his disposal, Aladdin's brand of action is the answer to all your Disney Infinity Toy Box 2.0 wishes. You'll want to seek out this diamond in the rough. A proven fan favourite, Aladdin has consistently been one of the most requested characters since Disney Infinity was released last year.

* Jasmine: From within the walls of the Sultan's palace in Agrabah, Princess Jasmine leaps into acrobatic action in Toy Box 2.0. With the help of a magic carpet, Jasmine can summon desert winds to keep enemies at bay.

There will also be Aladdin-themed Power Discs that will enable players to customise their Toy Box experiences. The Power Discs include:
* Jasmine's Palace View: Transform the Toy Box skyline with this Power Disc and you will feel as if you're in the land of Agabah.
* The Sands of Agrabah: Transform your Toy Box terrain into the dunes and desert of Agrabah.
* Aladdin's Magic Carpet: Your wish for flight has been granted. Soar above the Toy Box on Aladdin's Magic Carpet with this rare Power Disc.
* Rags to Riches: Slip on this Prince Ali costume for added style and increased riches.

Disney's Aladdin figure will be available in retail stores this Autumn and Jasmine is scheduled for release in early 2015.

rank_250
The Disney Dork
Main Console: Wii U

Re: Aladdin and Jasmine CONFIRMED!

Postby Infinite Mickey » Thu Aug 07, 2014 2:59 am

I did not expect this! They both look too incredibly awesome though!
Proud Wii U owner, and thinks that the console is the perfect Next Gen.

rank_1500_ftb
Infinite Mickey
NN ID:
Disney ID:
Steam:

Postby Stitch » Thu Aug 07, 2014 3:08 am

I cannot BELIEVE it!
I knew Aladdin was said to come, but I still was a bit skeptical.
They look awesome, but something about Jasmine's design bugs me. I don't know what. Oh well.
I wish we had Genie, but he might become a team up.
I like how the Lamp is an attack for Aladdin.

rank_1500
Stitch
Main Console: PS4

Postby SketchFox7 » Thu Aug 07, 2014 3:13 am

This... is... awesome... and the fact that Jasmine was a complete and utter hidden surprise gives me so much hope for the future of 2.0, lol. Pretty much everything in 1.0 was known by launch and we've had a few leaks here and there with 2.0, but none of them listed Jasmine, so who knows what could be in store after all! Glad to see the Renaissance finally make an appearance figure wise!
"It's kind of fun to do the impossible." -Walt Disney

rank_500
SketchFox7

Postby Vidia » Thu Aug 07, 2014 3:19 am

I'm very excited about Jasmine!

I'm also pleased to see that what I was saying a few weeks ago about them thinking outside the box for character powers seems to be the case. By the look of things Jasmine has some kind of wind magic! Hopefully this means we could see the other princesses with similar new powers.
Team "Bring Padmé To Disney Infinity"

rank_750
Vidia

Postby disney-infinity2 » Thu Aug 07, 2014 3:27 am

I love it! Keep them coming Jasmin's sand move was so epic
Big Disney infinity fan!

rank_100
disney-infinity2
PSN ID:
XBL ID:
NN ID:

Postby TOlofter » Thu Aug 07, 2014 3:32 am

Wow...amazingly magical :mrgreen:
I was not expecting Jasmine at all!!!!

I really hope there is a lot more Disney Originals on the way. Nice to see some more princesses as you don't usually see them as fighters, so this is really REALLY cool! Be awesome if we get Pocahontas.

However, I just REALLY want to know who is in the Originals Starter Pack already. I am only interested in picking up that version. As Much as I love Marvel, narrowed down to mostly just Spiderman & Xmen, the Marvel starter holds no interest for me whatsoever. I wish both starters were going to be released at the same time :(

rank_100
TOlofter
PSN ID:
XBL ID:

Postby kirdein » Thu Aug 07, 2014 3:33 am

We are utterly and positively amazed at home :D But for a few seconds we thought it was a play set until we saw Mc Ducks vault haha!

rank_0
kirdein

Re: Disney Infinity 2.0 Aladdin and Jasmine CONFIRMED!

Postby Quasimod0 » Thu Aug 07, 2014 4:57 am

What a great surprise! Definitely getting Aladdin

rank_500
Quasimod0
PSN ID:
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Next

Return to Disney Infinity hardware and software, merchandise and toys