Disney Infinity Series 2 Power Discs ?

release dates, identification, wish lists, images, videos, and general information

Re: Disney Infinity Series 2 Power Discs ?

Postby SketchFox7 » Sun Aug 04, 2013 3:59 pm

This makes me lean towards the original Power Disc album now because I don't want two albums that have the same power discs in them. I still do plan on getting the 10 Power Discs from TRU when I can, but I think I'll just pick up TRU's blue (my fave color) disc capsule to keep those safe until I get the Wave 2 and then Wave 3 albums.
"It's kind of fun to do the impossible." -Walt Disney

rank_500
SketchFox7
Main Console: Wii U

Postby Ignohippo » Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:48 am

We already have the Series 1 album, but will be getting the TRU exclusive album this weekend at 40% off. At $6, it's kind of a no-brainer. We have most of S1 + Mike's Car and we'll be getting the Tron disc. I'm not liking having those early release/exclusive discs loose.

Except for how hard it is to get them out (and my 8 year old can't do it), I really, really like the album. It,s a great way to show off the collection.

We'll just keep the regular book and see how it shakes out. If all of them become available in later series, then we'll just give someone the TRU book. At $6, it isn't much of a loss and will make someone else happy.

I'm also going to get the capsule for our extras.

Do we have a list of the Series 2 discs yet? It seems it should be leaking any day.

rank_100
Ignohippo
Main Console: PS4

Postby toops » Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:26 pm

there are over 2 months left before they are released, so i think it'll be a while yet until we know the exact list. we already know series 2 and 3 we just don't know which wave they belong to. i think that's way more than enough information at this point in time

rank_deputy_etch
toops
Main Console: PS3

Previous

Return to Disney Infinity hardware and software, merchandise and toys