Predictions for Disney Starter Pack

release dates, identification, wish lists, images, videos, and general information

Re: Predictions for Disney Starter Pack

Postby Suswa » Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:55 pm

I think there will be a play set. Toontown sounds pretty good to me! I also think it is possible that there will be an Aladdin play set, because there are enough characters and storyline to support one.

rank_0
Suswa
Main Console: Xbox 360
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Driv3n » Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:01 pm

Yes. Aladdin playset is possible.
Remember : in Toy Story playset.. woody the main character is saled separetly.

I think a playset with Genie and Jasmine is possible !!
+ Jafar :D

(sorry for my bad english)

rank_0
Driv3n
Main Console: PS4
XBL ID:

Postby Sherrif Ben » Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:03 pm

I hope there will be a Big Hero 6 playset. Toontown sounds nice. But an Aladdin playset that will ROCK Disney Infinity.
Hi Ho Silver Away

rank_750
Sherrif Ben

Postby tabaer » Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:31 pm

@Stitch I was thinking the same thing. If they are going to include three characters from different properties, then it would make sense to include a play set piece which includes three play sets like the 1.0 starter pack. If they are going to include only one play set, then they will need to include three figures for that play set like the Marvel starter pack. Either way I believe it will be (officially) unannounced figures since they have said there are no play sets for the currently announced figures. I think a Toon Town play set would be great with Minnie, Goofy, and Donald. The figures and play set would have to be offered separately for those who bought the Marvel starter pack. So maybe Minnie and Goofy will be included with the play set, and Donald will be an individual as has been leaked. Here's hoping.

rank_100_ftb
tabaer
Disney ID:

Postby Infinityfan » Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:46 pm

@Driv3n, actually Woody isn't the main character in that playset because it's set in space so Buzz is the main character, not Woody in that circumstance. But Aladdin for sure will be the main character in that playset, unless they sell all the starter pack characters separately then there's a chance! :D

rank_2000_ftb
Infinityfan
Main Console: Xbox One
PSN ID:
XBL ID:

Postby Maserati777 » Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:52 pm

This isn't looking good for me. I probably won't buy this if it only includes 3 Toy Box only figures and the base.

I'd rather just buy the game itself by itself if they aren't releasing it with 3 playsets. Or if there's only 1 Disney playset alltogether I probably wouldn't buy the game. I'm still not sure if I can even play the game since I have no idea what i'm going to have to buy to play Disney playsets.

rank_250
Maserati777
Main Console: Xbox 360

Postby BenFleischman » Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:33 pm

I still dont feel comfortable buying the Marvel starter pack considering there's only one playset, and the Avengers don't interest me. I have a feeling Disney is trying to push the Toy Box further, which I support; I just wish they would tell us what we're supposed to buy already. I'm not preordering anything until we learn more about the Disney starter and the Toy Box download.

rank_250_ftb
BenFleischman
PSN ID:

Postby CCRunner524 » Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:08 pm

^ I hope the release that info at the summit!

rank_2000_ftb_10
CCRunner524
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby MrNerdDad » Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:15 pm

I don't think the Toon Town playset makes very much sense from a business perspective. It makes more sense to release 1 classic character each iteration of Disney Infinity. I bet Donald Duck will be the only one, then maybe Minnie next year.

rank_50
MrNerdDad
Main Console: Xbox One

PreviousNext

Return to Disney Infinity hardware and software, merchandise and toys