New from Stitch Kingdom

release dates, identification, wish lists, images, videos, and general information

Re: New from Stitch Kingdom

Postby Romulus77 » Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:36 pm

Awesome. Interiors are something I'm very anxious to get more info on. I don't know if you can say, but are there a lot of items and themes for Interiors? We've see the living room setup and some castle rooms in the Merida/Maleficent promotional photos.

rank_1500_ftb
Romulus77

Postby Maserati777 » Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:52 pm

So do you have to play the game this way or can you play it like the first one as well?

rank_250
Maserati777
Main Console: Xbox 360

Postby shades_smiley » Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:53 pm

@ Romulus, those two option in the lower corners of the skill tree are for re-setting your allocations. That was shown in the Gamespot hands-on video from Comic Con.

You can do it only twice. Once you reach level 10 or higher you can use the button on the left to re-allocation your skill points. Then you can do it one more time when you reach level 20 with the button on the right. At that point you are stuck with your point allocations unless you reset your player data completely.

rank_100
shades_smiley
Main Console: Wii U

Postby Romulus77 » Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:56 pm

Ah, I see.

rank_1500_ftb
Romulus77

Postby jose.abalos » Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:23 pm

@Romulus:

I can't give too many specifics, but yeah, there's PLENTY of items and themes for the interiors, including some rather obscure items. Sorry if I can't be more specific, but there's plenty of customization here.
The opinions posted here are my own, and not my employer's.

Mickey
jose.abalos
Main Console: PS3

Postby Doc Jump » Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:26 pm

Will there be an incentive to buy one same-genre toybox disc over the other?

For example, if I buy the Stitch tower defense game is there anything I miss out on unlocking if I don't ever pick up the Thor tower defense?

Also, do the fact that the #1 and 2 popular rated characters having toy box discs that match up with the Marvel starting pack toy box games have anything to do with the "Disney Originals Starter Set"? ;)

When the #3 rated character is announced, could he perhaps be the third character included ala Stark/Widow/Thor? ;;))

rank_750
Doc Jump
PSN ID:

Postby Quasimod0 » Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:34 pm

Are the toy boxes bigger in the PS4 and XBOX One versions of the game? Space has been a serious issue for me in the 360 version

rank_500
Quasimod0
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Postby jose.abalos » Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:35 pm

@Doc Jump:

Without going into much specifics, each Toy Box games has their own toys that you can then later use in the Toy Box.
As such, if you don't get the Thor Tower Defense game, you won't be able to buy the toys associated with it.
The opinions posted here are my own, and not my employer's.

Mickey
jose.abalos

Postby Doc Jump » Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:37 pm

Are the skyboxes/textures used in the toybox games exclusive unlocks, or are they all able to be found as power discs? I don't remember an Asgard power disc for example.

Also I don't think this is a very spoilerific question, but have the devs added an easier way to manage your toy box's skybox besides pushing one button?

rank_750
Doc Jump
PSN ID:

PreviousNext

Return to Disney Infinity hardware and software, merchandise and toys