No Gravity Falls Figures are coming to 2.0

release dates, identification, wish lists, images, videos, and general information

Re: No Gravity Falls Figures are coming to 2.0

Postby jose.abalos » Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:15 pm

@Popularvote:
Oh, I know you're not upset at me, it's totally fine!
The opinions posted here are my own, and not my employer's.

Mickey
jose.abalos
Main Console: PS3

Postby D-infinity13 » Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:24 pm

But seriously, they trolled GF characters harder than Sakurai. Now, we just have a total of like 11 or 12 GF things in DI... But no figures. :cry:
-D-infinity13
Proud Xbox 360 DI owner. DISNEY INFINITY FTW!

rank_1500
D-infinity13
Main Console: Xbox 360
XBL ID:
NN ID:

Postby LazyPenguinGuy » Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:30 pm

@jose.abalos I'd like to know too! I was getting really hyped about the possibility of Gravity Falls characters! I wanted them in so bad! XD I'm not mad at the developers it just seemed odd with the amount of content and no figures. I hope they can come in the Future! and i am looking foward to the other Disney Originals announcements on their way!
"Shmebulock!"

rank_50
LazyPenguinGuy
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Popularvote » Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:39 pm

Oh well. There's always next year. Maybe they'll slip in some season 2 stuff, too.

rank_250
Popularvote
Main Console: PS3

Postby DipperPines18 » Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:10 am

............................. FIRST, SEASON 2 AIRS AFTER A YEAR OF NO NEW EPISODES, THEN AFTER ALL THIS HYPE NO FIGURES? I still have hope, I got my PRECIOUS STITCH. (Obsessed with Lilo an Stitch :P ) All I need now are the Muppets, And Gravity................ And here I WUZ dreaming for Dipper, Mabel, and Bill Cipher. (Very unlikely but c'mon. BILL IS AWRSORME.)
"Reality is an Illusion, The Universe is a hologram,"-Bill Cipher

rank_100
DipperPines18
Main Console: Wii U
NN ID:

Postby thedisneyfanatic22 » Sun Jul 27, 2014 5:32 am

^@jose.abalos It is so awesome that you responded to some of the angry comments on this topic. It's really people like you and the other great people at Avalanche and Disney Interactive that make me so excited for this game's future. It's also really great to hear more Disney is coming. Keep up the great work!

As for the GF fans, I feel pretty bad for you guys, but like it was said earlier, you can't base your loving of a game over one franchise of figures. I love the fact that they are doing Marvel in this game, and what I have seen so far from the Disney side is pretty great too. I really think gravity falls was one of those franchises that the DI team thought long and hard about putting in as figures. It was a franchise that was right on the edge of figure or no figure. So, they made the decision to not include them, but instead, added a ton of content from the film. I take this as a good sign. My brother loves the show, and if I was a huge fan of the show, I'd start commenting on everything disney infinity posts to make sure it is in the game. Heck, if the team saw this thread I think they would already make sure they put GF in the next game. don't worry, Gravity Falls will definitely come to the DI platform in the near future!
A business is like a giant clock
All Things Disney YouTube Chanmel

Lotso
thedisneyfanatic22
PSN ID:

Postby Infinityfan » Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:37 am

I went to bed and now im over that theres not any GF characters in it. But i know if disney saw this thread theyd definately add them in for 3.0! :lol: Im just excited for 2.0 right now and all the new characters even the marvel ones and all the new features ive got to look forward to. :)

rank_2000_ftb
Infinityfan
Main Console: Xbox One
PSN ID:
XBL ID:

Postby TheANvil » Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:52 am

With the direction this game was going in, literally the one saving grace for me was the thought of sitting Dipper and Mabel on my shelf, even if they weren't out until the final wave, I would have bought everything leading up to that day on release. I bought every figure from DI 1, and most of the power discs and have supported the game well. But as it stands, I don't see much of a reason to bother with DI 2. I'm a fan of Marvel and have been for 20 years, but I bought Disney Infinity to play as Disney characters, and in this context, I really couldn't care less about Marvel.

If I ever get DI 2, it'll be in about a year's time when the game and all the figures are dirt cheap.

rank_250
TheANvil
Main Console: Wii U
XBL ID:

Postby PirateSteven » Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:52 pm

For collectors out there who just wanted figures for their shelves, there are very detailed Gravity Falls action figure toys being released later this year. For anyone who may read this comment wrong, the figures are made by another company and not DI figures. There is also more merchandise and plush coming. So just enjoy what DI has to offer with Gravity Falls in the toy box, and then enjoy this other great merchandise and collectibles too.

rank_deputy_ftb_10_lenny
PirateSteven
PSN ID:

PreviousNext

Return to Disney Infinity hardware and software, merchandise and toys