Ms. Marvel Spotted in the Avengers Playset

release dates, identification, wish lists, images, videos, and general information

Re: Ms. Marvel Spotted in the Avengers Playset

Postby Vault Of Villains » Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:39 am

I to noticed that figure in the back ground, but she does look like a team up just like Winter Solider and Black Panther. And I'm hoping she isnt, with the talk at Comic Con of new lines of MsMarvel and She-Hulk so maybe a movie in the works. And hopefully if they going to bring out more female heroes then they can look a little deeper into what fans would like to play. Already Wasp and maybe Ms Marvel as team up discs, bit what females could we see.

I agree with Rogpalmeruk that maybe Spider Woman ( Again with a movie in talks this could be a good idea to jump on that band wagon early.)
She-Hulk (already on our tv in Agents of smash on Disney right now)
Scarlet Witch (a lot of fans asking for her already, and be a great double pack with Quicksilver)
Dagger (again spoken about at Comic con, her and Cloak would make great figures)
Elektra (By what people are saying she is a must for Infinity. People are saying the character is to violent...so Gamora with a sword is any worse? And let's be honest that would bring us Daredevil.)
22 featured toy boxes, latest
VENICE: Saint Mark's Square- famous cities

rank_100_ftb_10
Vault Of Villains
Main Console: Xbox 360

Postby InfiniteRightEar » Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:02 pm

We know of all the Marvel power disc we're going to get for this iteration of infinity. So Ms. Marvel being a sidekick power disc is out of the question (at least until the next Infinity unless we get a figure of her).

@Doc-Jump Well, it witnessed her in mission giver form for a few minutes at the SDCC pop up shop and there wasn't an unlockable of her like there is for the Collector. So if that's any sign, she's most likely going to be a figure in Wave 2 (Wasp is the same way but could be used to tie into the Antman movie next year)
To Infinity and Beyond!

My YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/ThomasTheImagineer

rank_100_ftb
InfiniteRightEar
Main Console: Xbox 360

Postby Charlee » Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:04 am

Why would they place such a big hint and now it would provoke wild discussion on a character just to troll and be like ha it's only a NPC. Lol hope there not that mean!

It's odd ant man is a team up disc I would have thought he would be released next year in time for the film.
We have the freedom of speech!!!

Lotso
Charlee
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:

Postby Spider-Man » Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:16 am

I bet she will be a character because in the trailer she was moving just like a character and the reason she would be more likely to be a character than a team up is because we have already seen all 40 marvel power discs
"With great power comes great responsibility!" Quoted by Uncle Ben

rank_500
Spider-Man
Main Console: Xbox One
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Ms. Marvel Spotted in the Avengers Playset

Postby Noah » Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:20 am

don't forget what they did with Zurg and Ferb also. I hope they learned from that last year...
I'm telling you, man. Every third blink is slower.

rank_100
Noah
Main Console: PS3

Postby SalmonPink » Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:12 am

@Noah
Good point about Zurg and Ferb. I hope they've learned too, and wouldn't tease us with footage that looks like a playable character only for it to be an NPC. Although a lot of frustrated Gravity Falls fans would argue that they've already teased figures and then left people disappointed, so who knows. I'm going to try not to get too excited, so if Carol does come as a figure it's an awesome surprise. Although the fact that I keep checking back with this thread might suggest I'm already too excited! :lol:

rank_250
SalmonPink
Main Console: PS3

Postby frankiepugs » Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:41 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2KQvgmhW4EI
In that video at 16:05 it shows the sidekicks available and they are the townspeople so that should rule out Ms. Marvel being a sidekick. Sorry if you had seen that already but it was the first time I saw the video.

rank_250
frankiepugs
Main Console: Xbox One
XBL ID:

Postby Vidia » Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:00 pm

So she's not a sidekick, and we know all of the Marvel power discs so she can't be a team up. It's looking like a pretty good chance that we might get a figure of her in wave 2 then!
Team "Bring Padmé To Disney Infinity"

rank_750
Vidia

Postby Stitch » Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:54 am

@Vidia

We haven't seen ALL Marvel Power Discs.
Looks to me as she isn't playable, but I have no idea.

I don't even know her moves or anything. What can she do? So far I don't think she'd be cool, but then again, I barely know her.

rank_1500
Stitch

PreviousNext

Return to Disney Infinity hardware and software, merchandise and toys