Ms. Marvel Spotted in the Avengers Playset

release dates, identification, wish lists, images, videos, and general information

Re: Ms. Marvel Spotted in the Avengers Playset

Postby Infinityfan » Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:25 pm

Right now I don't if there aren't anymore marvel characters! Well she can't be a team up so that leaves the choice of either playable or NPC. My guess is NPC, I'm sorry to say. But I do want her she could be quite cool! :)

rank_2000_ftb
Infinityfan
Main Console: Xbox One
PSN ID:
XBL ID:

Postby Noah » Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:25 pm

if there's a wave 2 of figures, there could easily be a wave 2 of unannounced power discs
I'm telling you, man. Every third blink is slower.

rank_100
Noah
Main Console: PS3

Postby zylek » Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:31 pm

I read from info from SDCC stated that 40 Marvel discs was it and that there are definitely more Marvel characters coming (other than the 3 villains). I'll try to find the articles that reported it.

rank_0
zylek
Main Console: PS4

Postby Charlee » Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:36 pm

Also all the other people they are fighting are playable charcters. Hope she's playable and can go in avengers and gaurdians playsets I'd love that. Instant buy for me!
We have the freedom of speech!!!

Lotso
Charlee
PSN ID:

Postby SalmonPink » Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:50 pm

I could easily be mistaken on this, but I was under the impression the sidekicks in the toy box games were townspeople-sized, like the superhero helpers in the Incredibles playset. Granted, my memory of this is from early on when the toy box games were first talked about and I could be remembering things wrong. If I have remembered that correctly, then Carol's not a sidekick from the toy box games. While all the wave 1 Marvel power discs have been announced, it is possible there's a second wave of them, and she could be a sidekick disc. But I definitely have my fingers crossed that she's playable - she has a hugely devoted fanbase, so there's a very willing audience out there for her as a figure. Putting a character in a combat situation in a teaser trailer only to have them turn out to be an NPC just seems mean! :?

I know the first post of this thread reports she's a mission giver in the Avengers playset, but if Loki can be playable in the playset despite being the villain, I don't see why Carol can't. Plus I've heard a lot of talk about Carol coming to the Marvel Cinematic Universe - it's strongly rumoured she'll be appearing in Jessica Jones' Netflix series. So between that and her appearances in Earth's Mightiest Heroes, she has appeal to a wider audience than just comic readers. Heres hoping!

rank_250
SalmonPink

Postby Doc Jump » Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:30 pm

I really doubt she's anything more than a mission giver for use in the toybox.

In the GOTG playset, when you first talk to the Collector (who gives missions) it unlocks him for the Toybox. I'm 99% certain she's an NPC, and Wasp will be one too.

rank_750
Doc Jump
PSN ID:

Postby Spider-Man » Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:28 am

they have announced a second wave of marvel characters are coming and that the 3 villians are the first 3 figures in that wave so we will have alot more marvel characters so it is very possible she is playable
"With great power comes great responsibility!" Quoted by Uncle Ben

rank_500
Spider-Man
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby rogpalmeruk » Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:39 am

They will want some female figures, and they haven't a huge list of big hitters (spider woman/she hulk etc) if you take away xmen females & mrs fantastic (if Disney aren't promoting those)

rank_250_ftb
rogpalmeruk
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby FlameChampion267 » Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:20 am

If she is a playable character, i wonder if she will have a costume change disc?

rank_100_ftb
FlameChampion267
PSN ID:
XBL ID:
NN ID:
Disney ID:

PreviousNext

Return to Disney Infinity hardware and software, merchandise and toys