Disney Infinity 2.0 Collector's Edition (and Loki figure)

release dates, identification, wish lists, images, videos, and general information

Re: Disney Infinity 2.0 Collector's Edition (and Loki figure

Postby InfiniBox » Sun Jul 27, 2014 4:42 pm

I'd like to add that here in the states, Gamestop requires only $5 to preorder the Collector's Edition in store, just in case you're not ready to put down a sizeable amount yet.
My new DI 2.0 Toy Box Build YouTube Channel:
http://goo.gl/BTxu1b

rank_250
InfiniBox
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:

Postby JustNCredible » Sun Jul 27, 2014 5:02 pm

^Lol for some reason my Gamestop (I have three in my town but I've gone to one in particular for years) wants $25 for Collector's edition games, but that's ok; I was probably going to pay it off up front anyway.
Movie Magic Video Contest Grand Prize Winner: Battle In The Locker

rank_500_ftb
JustNCredible
PSN ID:
XBL ID:

Postby frankiepugs » Sun Jul 27, 2014 5:20 pm

I preordered the ps3 collectors edition and xboxone starter set from gamestop. I just realized when I was there they didn't mention the free figure and I forgot to ask. Did you guys preorder the free figure you wanted? That's what I did last year for 1.0. I need to go back and order them. Hopefully I get a free figure with the collectors edition too.

rank_250
frankiepugs
Main Console: Xbox One
XBL ID:

Postby Paradox » Sun Jul 27, 2014 5:54 pm

Just got back from Gamestop, on my way home from a short 4 day vacation, and placed my order for a PS4 Collector's Edition. I'll have to read the receipt and see what it says, if anything, about the free figure. They mention it online as well so I just grabbed a screenshot to have when I go in tomorrow to inquire a bit more.

rank_deputy
Paradox

Postby InfiniBox » Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:39 pm

I preordered my free figure (Nick Fury) at Gamestop, but had to put down $5, which they'll reimburse on launch day.
My new DI 2.0 Toy Box Build YouTube Channel:
http://goo.gl/BTxu1b

rank_250
InfiniBox
PSN ID:

Postby Experiment626 » Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:32 am

I preordered the Collector's Edition for PS3 at Comic-Con and got a Groot figure right then and there as the bonus, along with a Groot figure development poster, hand-numbered and signed by Brian Bendis. At the Marvel Video Games panel, one person won all the 2.0 figures from Johnny V, one won a Rocket Raccoon figure, and we all got a poster in the same format as the one I got earlier only with Rocket Raccoon, still signed by Bendis. Awesome!

Additionally, the spot on the CE base is for Loki, but he will ship with the rest of the villains in the Wave 2 release.

rank_0
Experiment626
Main Console: PS3
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Paradox » Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:52 am

I stopped back in Gamestop yesterday and asked about the free figure since I ordered the CE. The girl told me they will just let me pick one out when I come in the pick up the CE. Not sure if I like that much, not having a specific guaranteed figure, but oh well free is free.

rank_deputy
Paradox

Postby MrNerdDad » Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:38 pm

@Paradox Pre-order the character you want for $5 and then have them make that your free character when you pick up the CE. That's actually what the Gamestop I went to recommended so I got the figure I wanted.

rank_50
MrNerdDad
Main Console: Xbox One

Postby Mainiac » Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:33 pm

Looks great but I'd rather put that extra $60 into characters/playsets versus that base so I guess I'll have to wait the extra 30 days before smashing stuff with Hulk.

rank_50
Mainiac

PreviousNext

Return to Disney Infinity hardware and software, merchandise and toys