Only 6 Playsets?

release dates, identification, wish lists, images, videos, and general information

Only 6 Playsets?

Postby mattgingy » Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:32 am

For Disney Infinity we have confirmed 6 playsets. Monsters University (the one im most excited for!!), The Incredibles, Pirates of the Caribbean, Cars, The Lone Ranger, and now Toy Story in Space. Now my question is, does that mean that for Infinity 1 that these are gonna be the only playsets then we have to buy Infinity 2 for the next line of playsets? Or will there be more playsets released for Infinity 1? Thanks for the answers!
PSN: MattEatsUrBabies

James.P.Sullivan call me Sulley

rank_0
mattgingy
Main Console: PS3

Re: Only 6 Playsets?

Postby thedisneyfanatic22 » Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:09 am

Disney Infinity will add play sets for Infinity 1 through the year in waves. We think waves will occur throughout the year at big times, like Christmas, maybe next summer, even Thanksgiving. At this time, we expect to see the new play sets be released.

Also, Individual stand alone characters( characters without a play set) will be released at random times throughout the year( like Jack Skellington around Halloween.). Hope this helps!

SHERIFF: while more standalone characters will definitely happen, additional play sets have not been confirmed. any comments on further play sets are at the moment hopeful speculation.
A business is like a giant clock
All Things Disney YouTube Chanmel

Lotso
thedisneyfanatic22
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:

Re: Only 6 Playsets?

Postby mattgingy » Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:51 am

Greatly! Thank you!!
PSN: MattEatsUrBabies

James.P.Sullivan call me Sulley

rank_0