Will there be more Marvel characters announced for 2.0?

release dates, identification, wish lists, images, videos, and general information

Re: Will there be more Marvel characters announced for 2.0?

Postby Befo » Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:24 pm

From the other thread, it looks like Loki will be a playable character, so that's one of the two down. My best guess for the second would be the Green Goblin, since they need a second villian, and it fits the Spider-Man playset. Also, I seem to remember a rumor of Thanos awhile back that was leaked...which would be a third villian for the GotG playset. (He did say over a dozen, after all...that would mean at least 13).
/befo

rank_50
Befo
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:
XBL ID:
Disney ID:
Steam:

Postby jmob22 » Wed Jul 23, 2014 5:12 am

Yeah so I guess Loki is playable too from the looks of the Collector's Edition. Green Goblin is probably another one, and I would be surprised if both weren't usable in their respective playsets. However, that still only makes 12, and he did say over a dozen more to come. I'm not sure what more they could add at this point that is Marvel. Whatever it is, I'm assuming it's release date will be well into the future and not at launch

rank_100
jmob22
Main Console: Wii U
NN ID:

Postby Hopeless » Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:11 am

I'd pick up a Squirrel Girl figure even if Toybox only but they did release White Tiger as a Team Up Power Disc so thats probably even more likely unfortunately.

Will they have Venom and Spiderman being able to turn into their normal identities?

rank_250
Hopeless
Main Console: Xbox 360

Previous

Return to Disney Infinity hardware and software, merchandise and toys