Elektra in Disney Infinity 2.0 Edition?

release dates, identification, wish lists, images, videos, and general information

Re: Elektra in Disney Infinity 2.0 Edition?

Postby Romulus77 » Sun Jun 22, 2014 12:10 pm

I'd love for that. I'd put money on Coulson being an NPC in the Spider-man set though.

rank_1500_ftb
Romulus77

Postby Rapunzel. » Sun Jun 22, 2014 1:48 pm

I really want Elektra and Mr.Marvel!! This is an AWESOME find!! She would be an awesome figure, and would be super fun to play as!
"I am the lost princess, aren't I?"

rank_750
Rapunzel.
Main Console: Wii U

Postby SuperHazman » Sun Jun 22, 2014 2:25 pm

Did you know that you can crossover different characters in each playset?
For example, you could use Iron Man in the Spiderman playset and so on. You could use Nick Fury in the leaked Guardians of the Galaxy playset!
The neat thing about it is that there will be some kind of cutscene or explanation of why they are in the playset! Only Marvel characters can do this though.
I read about it here: http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/06/12/e3-2014-marvel-comes-to-disney-infinity-20 (Quoted below)

So it is entirely possible that you can use Agent Coulsen in the Avengers set anyway!
Think about how you could have Star-Lord team-up with Hulk to beat Loki, only to then to be Iron Fist and Black Widow taking down Green Goblin!
I haven't heard much about this, so I thought it would be appropriate to post here! :)

EDIT: Here is a direct quote from the IGN article: "Since these characters are all part of the same franchise, Disney’s even allowing for Marvel characters to cross playsets. If you find, for instance, ten Iron Man tokens while playing in the Spider-Man set, you unlock a story sequence that neatly introduces Iron Man to the playset and allows him as a playable character."
I'm baack! - Daredevil & Elektra for DI 3.0

rank_250
SuperHazman
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:
XBL ID:
NN ID:
Steam:

Postby Vidia » Sun Jun 22, 2014 3:04 pm

Whilst it would be a long time before we receive confirmation (they still haven't even officially announced GOTG after all), I really hope this turns out to be true! If there really are over 20 Marvel heroes, having only 2 of them be girls would be basically unacceptable in this day and age! Heck, 3 out of 20+ isn't even that much better.

Ah well, we'll just have to wait and see if Elektra does appear, but I'll be keeping my fingers crossed.
Team "Bring Padmé To Disney Infinity"

rank_750
Vidia

Postby ntnon » Sun Jun 22, 2014 7:56 pm

Black Widow, Gamora, Jessica Jones, Elektra, Black Cat and Ms Marvel. I could see all of those being available by next summer. Six of 25-or-so would be a quarter... not great, but tolerable for the mostly-male comics and films. Scarlet Witch will come eventually with Wasp (based on Maleficent and Tinker Bell character traits), and particularly if the TV show is popular I would bet we get Agent Carter as well. Nine Marvel women even if the X-Men remain suppressed, which they probably won't forever.

(And once the X-Men are in, Jean Grey, Mystique, Storm, Rogue and Emma Frost will be clear favorites for inclusion among the first dozen; maybe Jubilee and Psylocke and others down the line...)

rank_500
ntnon
Main Console: PS3

Postby avenger_41 » Sun Jun 22, 2014 8:45 pm

no no no no no no one of the worst marvel characters ever besides shuma gorath or doop!!!!1
Even A Fool Has One Skill!

rank_0
avenger_41
PSN ID:

Postby Vidia » Mon Jun 23, 2014 2:45 am

I was thinking about it some more and Elektra would definitely be a really neat addition! She has this kind of mind control power that could make for a really unique ability in the game, where you could temporarily take control of an enemy instead.
Team "Bring Padmé To Disney Infinity"

rank_750
Vidia

Postby SuperHazman » Mon Jun 23, 2014 7:28 pm

Saying Elektra is one of the WORST is a certain matter of opinion. She is my favorite of all time, and you would put her up there with the worst. I personally think that the terrible Elektra movie wasn't doing her any favours! There are many others, like myself who would love to see her in the game!
I'm baack! - Daredevil & Elektra for DI 3.0

rank_250
SuperHazman
PSN ID:
XBL ID:
NN ID:
Steam:

Postby NerdyJordy » Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:34 am

Being it was said that Iron Fist was included in 2.0 because of the insight from Marvel to Avalanche that he would have an upcoming Netflix show, I don't doubt them releasing at least a Daredevil figure down the line and both of the characters (Daredevil and Elektra) really go hand-and-hand as far as his franchise goes. Now whether Elektra is a team-up Power Disc in Series (whatever number) or gets the full-on figure treatment with a playset will be the interesting part, which I'm hoping the former should they end up making Daredevil.

rank_0
NerdyJordy
PSN ID:
XBL ID:

PreviousNext

Return to Disney Infinity hardware and software, merchandise and toys