how much will 2.0 upgrade cost?

release dates, identification, wish lists, images, videos, and general information

how much will 2.0 upgrade cost?

Postby mr.incredible125 » Fri Jun 20, 2014 5:16 pm

I was wondering how much the 2.0 upgrade(just the upgrade, no figures) might cost? I was thinking between $30-50. :?: What is everyone else's thoughts. ;)

rank_100
mr.incredible125
Main Console: Xbox One

Re: how much will 2.0 upgrade cost?

Postby Romulus77 » Fri Jun 20, 2014 5:32 pm

I don't think it should be over $20.

rank_1500_ftb
Romulus77

Postby thedisneyfanatic22 » Fri Jun 20, 2014 5:34 pm

I think around that amount. Honestly, if you are really excited for the game, I think just buying the starter pack would be a better idea because 1) JV has confirmed that the download will not be out until after launch and because 2) if you plan on getting the avengers playset, it will basically cost you around the same amount to get it and the download with the starter pack. Actually, it may even be less expensive to buy the starter pack.

Think about it. If the download is just 30 bucks, then you would have to pay $30 for the download plus $35 for the Avengers playset plus $13 for the additional figure that would come with the starter pack. That adds up to over $75, and you would not even have the toy box games. Just my two cents, but if you plan on getting the Avengers playset, it would be best to probably just buy the starter pack at this point unless they make the download really cheap.
A business is like a giant clock
All Things Disney YouTube Chanmel

Lotso
thedisneyfanatic22
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:

Postby SuperHazman » Fri Jun 20, 2014 10:02 pm

The game will be completely separate rather than just a simple upgrade. This means you'll pay $60 approx. for the starter pack, as it includes three Avengers, Iron Man, Thor and Black Widow, as the Avengers Play Set is also included. It is a pointless strategy in Disney's place to make it an upgrade, shown in the Street Fighter franchise. Plus, the Avengers in the Starter Pack are not available separately! The base, as far as I know, is the exact same. However, with my own personal experience, the portal could be quite buggy, so hopefully the technology has been improved.

I hope this helped! :D
I'm baack! - Daredevil & Elektra for DI 3.0

rank_250
SuperHazman
PSN ID:
XBL ID:
NN ID:
Steam:

Postby mr.incredible125 » Fri Jun 20, 2014 10:58 pm

How do you know that @SHM?

rank_100
mr.incredible125

Postby SuperHazman » Wed Jun 25, 2014 4:00 pm

No simple update has officially been announced, and I was just giving my two cents on the matter if there would/could be an upgrade! :)

Playsets are also not compatible as seen in the compatibility chart! Like Disney Infinity 1.0, you could not buy Mr. Incredible, Sully, and Captain Jack unless in crystal form! :D
I'm baack! - Daredevil & Elektra for DI 3.0

rank_250
SuperHazman
PSN ID:
XBL ID:
NN ID:
Steam:

Postby Hyenalover » Wed Jun 25, 2014 4:21 pm

It SHOULDNT cost more than $20. Since The Playset for the avengers (which comes with Iron Man and Black Widow) should cost about $35 and Thor should cost about $13. If it's over that cost then what's the point of buying the upgrade, since it might not even be cheaper. 9.99 sounds perfect to me, since it's just the toybox

rank_50
Hyenalover

Postby Infinityfan » Wed Jun 25, 2014 4:26 pm

Just go with the starter pack it's better every way apart from if you only want the toy box and don't want the Avengers starter pack but you'll still have to go out and buy at least one other character. :D I'd just go with the starter pack, plus you get an extra base if something happens to the other one. Plus you get it at launch.

rank_2000_ftb
Infinityfan
PSN ID:
XBL ID:

Postby Charlee » Wed Jun 25, 2014 5:35 pm

The avengers Playset will be available separately, coming with black widow and Iorn man. Also the official twitter has said there is going to be a retail option available for people upgrading.
We have the freedom of speech!!!

Lotso
Charlee
PSN ID:

Next

Return to Disney Infinity hardware and software, merchandise and toys