PC future

release dates, identification, wish lists, images, videos, and general information

PC future

Postby Modeltrainman » Thu Apr 17, 2014 4:12 am

This is not a post on PC vs. Console.
This is a post on what Disney can do for PC, now that they had the ToyBox there, then a fuller version. Will it continue to improve? Will it always run like a cloned console profile Set/Collection-wise? Will we ever see Base support, full controller support? Will it gain Infinity 2.0 content? Was it just to stop PC users like me from complaining? It's many things, but not yet it's own standalone Infinity option. Will it be? Will it get the Vault? Will it improve performance wise?
Will they let it die and focus on consoles? Will XboxOne/PS4 help PC, since they share architectures, will XboxOne/PS4 see a downloadable PC port with Base support that feeds back into PC's features? Will the feature pools cross with the three platforms sharing so much? Yeah, I know, these aren't "new toys!" questions, but I love tech. As controller support for X1 controllers comes to Windows eventually, will Infinity support those?
Avalanche Software is the best game dev!
Avalanche's #1 Fan

Lotso Rex
Modeltrainman
Main Console: Xbox One
PSN ID:
XBL ID:
NN ID:
Disney ID:
Steam:

Re: PC future

Postby Popularvote » Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:46 pm

My sincere hope is that Version 2.0 is an add-on, and all the toybox content carries over. If that is the case, I'd expect the PC version to just update to 2.0 and make the new stuff available.

rank_250
Popularvote
Main Console: PS3

Return to Disney Infinity hardware and software, merchandise and toys