Series 3 Power Discs: What they look like and what they do

release dates, identification, wish lists, images, videos, and general information

Re: Series 3 Power Discs: What they look like and what they

Postby tangled&tron » Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:57 pm

^ What does the Dragon Fireworks Cannon even do? Is it similar to any other DI tool? I wish I could find a vid of it on like youtube or something because the name kinda makes it sound like a rocket or grenade launcher. Which is very similar to what my dream toy box weapon would be... which is an old school Russian style RPG. =D *cough* I mean a pop cap toy version... of an old school Russian style RPG. LOL.

rank_1000_ftb
tangled&tron

Postby Modeltrainman » Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:25 am

It's basically a tool version of the Cracklin' Backpack from MU, so it launches, rather than being thrown.
Avalanche Software is the best game dev!
Avalanche's #1 Fan

Lotso Rex
Modeltrainman
Main Console: Xbox One
PSN ID:
XBL ID:
NN ID:
Disney ID:
Steam:

Postby tangled&tron » Sun Apr 27, 2014 7:00 pm

^ Ahhhhhh, so that's it... thanx for the info. Guess the only way I will ever get to use an RPG in the toy box is if they make an Avengers Nick Fury fig and he comes with his Rocket Launcher. =D

rank_1000_ftb
tangled&tron

Postby ElvisRV » Sun Apr 27, 2014 7:02 pm

If you play Barbossa's challenge you can try it out! Still haven't found it, Tantor, or Chernabog (did get the second CHROME disc yesterday though!)
I'm a big fan of Pixar and Disney Movies, and the Skylanders games. The Cars franchise and Ratatouille are my favorite Pixar movies. Paperman is my favorite thing to ever come out of Disney!
Credit goes to toops for my avatar!

rank_500
ElvisRV
Main Console: Xbox 360

Postby tangled&tron » Sun Apr 27, 2014 9:38 pm

^ Oh wow... thanx for mentioning that... just watched a playthrough of Barbossa's Adventure on youtube and the Dragon Fireworks Cannon is too cool... no wonder everybody wants it. Since the first thing I did when I got DI was use the infinite spin trick to clean out the vault I actually don't think I have tried any of the toy box character adventures since I never needed spins after that. LOL.

rank_1000_ftb
tangled&tron

Previous

Return to Disney Infinity hardware and software, merchandise and toys