Series 3 Power Discs: What they look like and what they do

release dates, identification, wish lists, images, videos, and general information

Re: Series 3 Power Discs: What they look like and what they

Postby megadrive2 » Mon Apr 14, 2014 2:14 pm

Got all the series 3 power discs today, Cruella de villes car and the caleco helicopter are my faves for this wave.

Geri the Cleaner
megadrive2
Main Console: Wii U

Postby tangled&tron » Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:01 am

^ Totally (and unexpectedly) love Cruella's car as well... it is just so cool looking like an evil roadster or something... plus the evil headlights glow too. 8-) Cruella's car has overtaken Mike's car as my main ride now. Philippe has overtaken Maximus as my main horse now too. I even find myself using the Bolt Copter more than Dumbo even though it is much slower getting around without the Turbo. Series 3 probably had the best selection of non-Terrain/Sky hex power discs IMO.

rank_1000_ftb
tangled&tron

Postby ElvisRV » Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:28 am

Bought eight packs today found lots of Angus who I needed and lots of Phineas skies. Only pack I'm keeping is Cruella and Angus...I just love buying these packs...(sarcasm). Also got Merlin's Summon but I'm helping my sister gets ones from series 1 she doesn't have so I'm returning them too.
I'm a big fan of Pixar and Disney Movies, and the Skylanders games. The Cars franchise and Ratatouille are my favorite Pixar movies. Paperman is my favorite thing to ever come out of Disney!
Credit goes to toops for my avatar!

rank_500
ElvisRV
Main Console: Xbox 360

Postby tangled&tron » Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:16 am

^ Yah, at this point you pretty much gotta pick from a newly opened box or you will get all Angus and Sky discs. Maybe you can ask the customer service person to open a new box or something. Nobody keeps Sky discs since you can just save an empty toy box with the sky. I bought 10 packs of Series 1 just looking for any Terrain other than the Rapunzel one which I have... in 10 packs I found 1 Nemo Terrain and that was the only Terrain... everything else was Cinderella's & Mickey's Ride, Up dude's cane and a whole bunch of skies. I only ever buy double hex packs though... I'm thinking I should try the mix ones since I bet most people only buy double hex packs too trying to double their odds. :? Took me 12 packs just to find the 1 Phineas Terrain I was looking for. They really need to make the bags transparent and just pair one popular discs with an unpopular one... hunting discs just totally wears you out both emotionally and spiritually IMO. :lol:

rank_1000_ftb
tangled&tron

Postby Elmo STM » Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:36 am

I normally only buy ones with a rare in and buy the rest off eBay when people have them in bundles

rank_lotso_ftb_mr
Elmo STM
Main Console: Xbox One
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Postby ElvisRV » Sat Apr 19, 2014 2:41 am

Actually had MUCH better luck today! The only "extra" I got was the WIR terrain! Well I gave my sister a Merlin disc, Wall-E terrain (she now has all the series 3 skies and terrains), a Parking Lot Tram, and Stitch's blaster. I only really got 3 new discs: Merlin's Summon, Violet's Force field, and Philipe. Only need Chernabog (which I know my TRU doesn't have since I bought all the round disc packs lol), Mulan's cannon, Tantor, and Wall-E's Fire extinguisher (which is really hard to find lol). I also need CHROME Damage Increaser.
I'm a big fan of Pixar and Disney Movies, and the Skylanders games. The Cars franchise and Ratatouille are my favorite Pixar movies. Paperman is my favorite thing to ever come out of Disney!
Credit goes to toops for my avatar!

rank_500
ElvisRV
Main Console: Xbox 360

Postby tangled&tron » Sun Apr 20, 2014 12:37 am

^ LOL. Just when I backed you up on the darkside of Infinity you go back to the lightside the very next day. :lol: I had the Tram though, but decided to return the pack that contained it... I didn't like that when you towed any car with the Tram the driving animation would stutter like it was dragging the car and not towing it... it like totally bothered me. LOL. So for Series 3 the only discs I kept were the Bolt Copter, Phillipe, Cruella's Car and Phineas Terrain and Sky.

I mostly just collect Terrains though, the fact that you can only have 3 mounts at a time makes me not want to collect extra mounts since I just always load up all the Terrains, then my fav 3 mounts and then that's it... don't touch the power discs again for that entire toy box session.

rank_1000_ftb
tangled&tron

Postby Mickey&Maleficent » Sun Apr 20, 2014 12:45 am

I only have Phineas and Ferb Terrain and sky and Wall-E terrain
3 Featured Toy Boxes:
Phineas' Blueprint Adventure
Mind Adventure

rank_1250_ftb
Mickey&Maleficent
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Modeltrainman » Sun Apr 20, 2014 12:56 am

t&t, hi. I'm nobody. Nice to meet you.
I keep Sky discs.
Avalanche Software is the best game dev!
Avalanche's #1 Fan

Lotso Rex
Modeltrainman
Main Console: Xbox One
PSN ID:
XBL ID:
NN ID:
Disney ID:
Steam:

PreviousNext

Return to Disney Infinity hardware and software, merchandise and toys