Toys R Us Disney Infinity Exclusives

release dates, identification, wish lists, images, videos, and general information

Re: Toys R Us Disney Infinity Exclusives

Postby Soubi » Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:42 am

@LeiaOrgana:

I think its safe to assume that they'll only be releasing one at a time, unless otherwise stated in their Add or something ~ Best bet is to double check the TRU Add on the day they're "supposed" to come out, if you happen to know the date for it

rank_250
Soubi
Main Console: PS3
PSN ID:

Postby LeiaOrgana » Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:29 am

Oh yeah, I'm not worried about me - I read this site, LOL, and I also read a lot elsewhere. I always manage in situations like this.

But I am upset that it happened and for those that don't have the time to come to places like this. TRU really botched the exclusive discs, and it's a shame because everything else with the launch went pretty darn well aside from our PS3 friends like you who had to wait for that update.

rank_250
LeiaOrgana
Main Console: Xbox One

Postby Soubi » Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:08 am

^Luckily I missed that, we didn't open the game til today, won't be officially playing it til tomorrow personally (My daughter got her time in today)
And I deff. agree that they should have had a sign or something at EVERY TRU to show "HEY! This is only Mike's Car" but alas, it was not so, but most of us now know thats what to expect at least if they don't change it for the next one (and while we can hope they will, we must expect the worst :/)

rank_250
Soubi
PSN ID:

Postby SketchFox7 » Sat Aug 24, 2013 2:23 am

I'm wondering if they plan on doing the disks one at a time or will they add to what they already have, as in when the 22nd pd releases will they take out the mike's car discs or will they add them on so there's a chance that we would get Mike's Car or the new one.
"It's kind of fun to do the impossible." -Walt Disney

rank_500
SketchFox7
Main Console: Wii U

Postby Soubi » Sat Aug 24, 2013 3:41 am

^From what I've seen, they won't NEED to "take out" Mike's Car disks, our local TRU is wiped clean and has been since the beginning of the week (Double checked online and none within 50 miles of here, or the one 50 miles north of us have any in stock)

Otherwise, I think it would depend on the individual stores. If there's an infinity fan amongst the staff, or the issues have been made apparent to management prior to the release, they will probably keep them separate, and possibly even labeled! While others might laugh evilly knowing the chaos will come :/

rank_250
Soubi
PSN ID:

Postby shancake » Sat Aug 24, 2013 6:03 am

Would anyone be willing to pick up a Crystal Mcqueen and post it to Australia? I don't mind if it's taken out of the package to save shipping.

rank_0
shancake
PSN ID:

Postby mommy incredible » Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:56 pm

mommy incredible
Main Console: PS4

Postby LeiaOrgana » Sat Aug 24, 2013 10:50 pm

rank_250
LeiaOrgana

Postby Zeldafanatic15 » Sun Aug 25, 2013 12:58 am

I hope I don't miss each one. I'm afraid once they restock with a new one they'll be out within a day or two. My TRU had only a few Golden packs on release day, and have been clean out since then. Everything else has been kept in stock, including a couple Crystal McQueens when I went in today.
Zeldafanatic15
PSN ID:
NN ID:

PreviousNext

Return to Disney Infinity hardware and software, merchandise and toys