Toys R Us Disney Infinity Exclusives

release dates, identification, wish lists, images, videos, and general information

Re: Toys R Us Disney Infinity Exclusives

Postby Serum7 » Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:15 am

rank_0
Serum7
Main Console: PS3
PSN ID:

Postby neoz » Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:51 am

I hope that TRU get a restock of at least the Power Disc as I would liked to have owned two of Mike's car.
I was able to get the third to last of the Crystal McQueen's in good condition so I'm happy about that.

rank_100
neoz
Main Console: Xbox One

Postby LeiaOrgana » Sun Aug 25, 2013 4:09 pm

rank_250
LeiaOrgana
Main Console: Xbox One

Postby Falkon00 » Sun Aug 25, 2013 4:40 pm

The TRU ad said specifically that it was Mike's car, the associates in the store said specifically that it was Mike's car... Not sure what else is required of TRU... I think they did a fine job!

rank_0
Falkon00

Postby Nyteshade517 » Sun Aug 25, 2013 4:51 pm

File this under a bad situation ending well...

Last Saturday night I made an order for the Crystal Lightning McQueen figure and TRU Exclusive Power Disc pack. I added a couple regular disc packs and the Violet figure. Everything said it was located in stock at the TRU warehouse. I got the package Thursday and everything was there...except for the Crystal figure. They put 2 Violet figures in the box. I called TRU customer support and explained what happened. They gave me a refund for the figure I didn't receive and placed an in-store pickup order for me once they made sure my local store had the figure in stock. They even zeroed out that order so it was free. I had a family member make the pickup so later today I should have the figure and this whole thing will have a happy ending.

rank_0
Nyteshade517
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:
XBL ID:
NN ID:

Postby Soubi » Tue Aug 27, 2013 2:58 am

rank_250
Soubi
PSN ID:

Postby Serum7 » Tue Aug 27, 2013 3:02 am

All I know is she went on the website, copied the item #, then went back into their system, pasted the number and it told her no more were scheduled to be received at that store. I don't work there so you probably know better than me.

rank_0
Serum7
PSN ID:

Postby Dupree721 » Tue Aug 27, 2013 3:17 am

I was seriously surprised with how fast the TRU exclusive items (McQueen and Power Packs) went. I went to TRU today and they were bone dry when it came to them to the point where there wasn't even any trace of them being displayed in the first place. I'm glad I got mine on Opening day. I just hope they give a heads up for future releases. It makes it much easier.
Dupree721

Postby gideonjoshua » Tue Aug 27, 2013 1:22 pm

Received this e-mail today from Toys R Us, don't know if they will still be sending the Mike's car Packs or if they are shipping other exclusives since this is the 2nd run?

Dear Valued Customer:

Good News! In response to your request, we are pleased to inform you that the following item is back in stock and available for purchase online:
Item: 23788536
Description: EX. POWER DISC SERIES 1

To order this item, simply click here or call our Guest Service Team at 1-800-TOYSRUS (869-7787).

Please note, due to high demand of this item, we cannot guarantee availability. In addition, previous sale prices or promotions may not be available.

Thank you again and hurry back soon to see what’s new at Toysrus.com and Babiesrus.com!

Sincerely,

The Guest Service Team
gideonjoshua

PreviousNext

Return to Disney Infinity hardware and software, merchandise and toys