Toys R Us Disney Infinity Exclusives

release dates, identification, wish lists, images, videos, and general information

Re: Toys R Us Disney Infinity Exclusives

Postby ahndrayuh » Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:31 am

rank_0
ahndrayuh
Main Console: PS4

Postby goldenegg » Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:32 am

goldenegg
Main Console: Xbox One

Postby Grishnaar » Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:43 am

I just really hope that since the 30 count binder is a TRU exclusive, that all of the extra wave 1 discs will be available there. I'd hate to fill the whole binder except for 1 slot and then find out its a convention exclusive or something.

-Grishnaar

rank_0
Grishnaar

Postby LittleBabyBlue » Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:11 pm

The Peter Pan Hook ship was a preorder bonus in Norway. Not at TRU since they haven't got a big presence here.

rank_100
LittleBabyBlue

Postby gmask1 » Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:08 pm

EB Australia, pre-ordered the 3DS and XBox360 versions. Received two of the gold-colored power disc packs, each with a different image of the exclusive disc at the bottom - One had Mike's car and a ? disc, the other had a Tron and a ? disc. Unsurprisingly, the pack with Mike's Car on it had an orange car hex disc, while the Tron pack had a purple tron hex disc. I haven't seen any other purple discs - my others are orange and clear.

Hopefully this helps others in their search!

rank_0
gmask1

Postby LeiaOrgana » Thu Aug 22, 2013 7:29 am

I have to say, this Toys R Us exclusive disc thing was really botched. Badly. Like, shockingly badly.

It makes no sense that they are not marked - the rest of the world has them marked, and it was downright misleading. I don't say that lightly, either. There is nothing on those packs to indicate that every pack is the same, nothing in the store, nothing in the online description to indicate this, etc. It's going to be a nightmare when the new ones come - if this is to happen nine more times, I don't want to be guessing and hoping they all get released at once and I don't get stuck with Mike again.

For being the type of business model this game is going to run on, I actually think overall they did the best job they could (as best as they could in a line including blind products), but this TRU exclusive power disc thing is a real blight. Many people preordered and opened packs before they realized they were all the same. Thankfully, I only got two packs in (I had read online but wanted to verify on launch day). And the sealed packs seem to be going up in price since the stores are running out of them. But a lot of people got a lot more burned, and all the Toys R Us sources online and in-store clearly say "random" and it's not whatsoever.

rank_250
LeiaOrgana

Postby megamanfan » Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:04 pm

Someone posted this pic on the Disney Infinity Facebook page. Anyone know anything about it (fake or real)?

rank_0
megamanfan
XBL ID:

Postby chriscwest45 » Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:26 pm

It's real. It is a screenshot from a demo video John V did with Giant Bomb for the iPad app Toybox
chriscwest45
XBL ID:

Postby SandyClaws » Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:36 pm

The Giant Bomb video was promptly removed when the fans here originally posted it. The same happened with the Light Saber in a previous video. More support that these are definitely coming.
Please subscribe to us on iTunes or Stitcher Radio, and Youtube

Disney Infinity TV

Chatter
SandyClaws

PreviousNext

Return to Disney Infinity hardware and software, merchandise and toys