What FEATURES do you want in Disney Infinity 2 ?

release dates, identification, wish lists, images, videos, and general information

What FEATURES do you want in Disney Infinity 2 ?

Postby Popularvote » Wed Nov 27, 2013 2:26 pm

What it says in the title. Not toys, or themes, or playsets, but what new things do you want to be able to DO in Disney Infinity?

I'd like the ability to give a toy box a goal. Some way to win/end it. Right now, it seems like you reach the end of an obstacle course, you get fireworks... and then you just kinda hang around.

I'd also like NPCs to be given more to do rather than just wander around. Give us the ability to give them (text only) dialogue, or treat them as Creativitoys or something.

rank_250
Popularvote
Main Console: PS3

Re: What FEATURES do you want in Disney Infinity?

Postby MightyGitis » Wed Nov 27, 2013 2:29 pm

I really want a way to give more instruction in Toy Boxes I create. Like pop up dialogue boxes of instructions. Or even award things. The capsule generator is nice but I would love to place my own spark capsules in places to award players for exploring above and beyond.

rank_2000_ftb_10
MightyGitis
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Re: What FEATURES do you want in Disney Infinity?

Postby DipperPines18 » Wed Nov 27, 2013 2:52 pm

I want it so it doesn't always say your toy box is too full!
"Reality is an Illusion, The Universe is a hologram,"-Bill Cipher

rank_100
DipperPines18
Main Console: Wii U
NN ID:

Re: What FEATURES do you want in Disney Infinity 2 ?

Postby tangled&tron » Wed Nov 27, 2013 4:29 pm

They should make it so any character can play any playset even if you have to lock out their special ability to do so or give them a temporary special ability specific to that playset... people would still need to buy the playset specific characters to open the vaults anyway.

Change the entire toy box concept... make it so once you finish a playset... that playset becomes your toy box and you can edit anything in it like a normal toy box. Of course... that would mean having a toy box so powerful that it could create an entire playset within the toy box itself... but it should be possible with next gen specs.

I want water... coastlines... beaches... shores... in the toy box... none of this floating land mass stuff anymore. Of course... that would also mean the ability to swim and the inclusion of boat mounts.

rank_1000_ftb
tangled&tron

Postby Nikasaurus » Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:28 pm

I would like the Toy Box to be separate to the game, having it available to purchase of PSN, Xbox Live, Nintendo Network, e.t.c
But if you buy the game, it comes with a code to download the Toy Box for free. Only because some people only want to play one or the other and it gives the opportunity to really expand both versions as there are greater limits.

rank_100
Nikasaurus
Main Console: Xbox One
PSN ID:
NN ID:

Postby crazybirdman » Wed Nov 27, 2013 10:20 pm

A way to explain what the goal of my toy box is, and when it is over.
A way to link toy boxes together. ting people teleport into the next 'level'
some invisible walls or a way to designate that we don't want people to be able to fall off the side of the toy box

rank_250
crazybirdman
Main Console: Wii U

Postby WageGannon6 » Wed Nov 27, 2013 11:11 pm

Maybe something that lets you watch clips from Disney movies. ;)
WageGannon6
Main Console: Xbox 360

Postby tangled&tron » Thu Nov 28, 2013 12:15 am

@Nikasaurus - I kinda like that idea... but you know what would be awesome? If you just bought the toy box separate and paid the same amount as the cost of a playset or maybe a little more... then toy box comes fully unlocked from the get go. :o I would totally love to just buy a completely unlocked toy box for DI2... everything except the toy box only fig unlocks and power disc unlocks I mean... just unlock everything from all the playsets.

rank_1000_ftb
tangled&tron

Postby candyle73 » Thu Nov 28, 2013 1:33 am

Much like everyone else, I also agree the toy box levels need some kind of ending.

I'd like the characters leveling up to actually let you learn new unique abilities for each character.

And lastly, I want the toy box share to be more like Little Big Planet. Players can publish their own levels and search for and rate other toy boxes to play.

All these ideas would be great additions but I am enjoying this great first attempt.
Come on Disney, I know you want to announce Darkwing Duck next...

rank_250
candyle73
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:

Next

Return to Disney Infinity hardware and software, merchandise and toys