What FEATURES do you want in Disney Infinity 2 ?

release dates, identification, wish lists, images, videos, and general information

Re: What FEATURES do you want in Disney Infinity 2 ?

Postby Shingotink » Thu Nov 28, 2013 1:57 am

Level maps and a better way of keeping track of collectibles in playsets. As someone said before allow characters to use any playset or at least create a separate playset that would allow characters to crossover.

Also as said before setting goals/challenges to toy box mode.

Actual Toy Box sharing.

rank_100
Shingotink
Main Console: Xbox 360
PSN ID:
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Postby DragoMan555 » Thu Nov 28, 2013 2:25 am

Well, I think DI1 is a fantastic game , but here are some improvments I think should be in it:
-Bigger Toy Box space
-All of Toy Box toys unlocked at start
-Text boxes and signs
-Messages to appear to the player
-More Wii U touchscreen use
-More textures
-No more floating islands
-Swimming, water, beaches
-More complex terrain tools
-More complex game-making
-Maybe some sort of block-based coding system
"DragoMan555 is TRIPLE Speed!"

rank_100
DragoMan555
Main Console: Xbox One
NN ID:

Postby parmado » Thu Nov 28, 2013 3:13 am

1. I'm fine with the items being locked. Earning them gives me a sense of achievement. However, they need to change how they are unlocked. It's dumb to have players work hard and level up to unlock a certain item when the items are given at random through spins! They just need to have an item store. I feel like if I played through a playset to level up in order to get a certain toy, then I should be able to choose the toy. I don't wanna level up in a playset I hardly like only to end up getting some item I probably will never use.

2. They need a marketplace for uploading and downloading Toy Boxes, and a rating system of either stars or a 1-10 scale. I don't know if they omitted this due to lack of infrastructure or if it was due to possible inappropriate content, or both, but it needs to happen. If there are too many users to be able to moderate content, then the marketplace (or the user uploads section) needs to "turn off" depending on the game console's parental control settings.
They can also post their Toy Box Challenges through the marketplace and more users will be able to enter.

3. Swimming.

4. Gravity control would be great for space-themed levels.

5.Invisible walls. Also add in an option to hide Creativi-Toys when not in spark or edit modes. They're hideous.

6. They need way to post signs or pop-up messages that instruct your Toy Box users on what to do.

7. Faster load times, please!
parmado
Main Console: PS3
PSN ID:

Postby Modeltrainman » Thu Nov 28, 2013 3:54 am

Does a PC Starter Pack count as a feature?
Avalanche Software is the best game dev!
Avalanche's #1 Fan

Lotso Rex
Modeltrainman
PSN ID:
XBL ID:
NN ID:
Disney ID:
Steam:

Postby DarthBane99 » Thu Nov 28, 2013 4:22 am

1) Characters leveling up did something more than Toy Box spins. If Skylanders is also aimed at kids, and they can handle leveling up in that game, make it so that when I invest in leveling up my characters, I feel like Ralph, Jack, etc are powering up. I just ended up with TONS of spins sitting around in DI 1 that don't do anything, since I unlocked every spin a long time ago. Maybe if every character had simple stats like Attack, Defense, Special etc there would be more point in enticing more ppl to buy characters. i.e. - for this challenge, you should use a large character with extra health (Ralph, Mr. Incredible) vs this challenge which needs a stealth guy (Violet, Randy). Right now, most characters are pretty interchangeable.

2) Allow you to change the sky/terrain from a menu, instead of cycling through the skybox device button. Seriously, sooo slow.

3) Improve all the menus. The layout isn't very intuitive, and it's kinda clunky, many menus within menus - like it took me forever how to figure out how to access and download the community created Toy Boxes. and in Play Sets, it would be handy to have an in-game checklist that keeps track of what capsules you've found.

4) More moves per character. Every playable characters should have AT LEAST as many moves as the Incredibles crew. Some melee combo moves, a launcher, a smash attack, a throw, maybe a special move or 2. There's no excuse so many characters have a dash attack and 1 throwing attack and that's it. I'm looking at you, Lone Rangers, Toy Story, Pirates, etc.

5) Better quick-change item options. I like being able to assign items to the d-pad, but why is it ONLY Left and Right....why not Up and Down?! the current way to equip a hand-held item and a backpack is pretty cumbersome if you have a lot of unlocked items.

rank_0
DarthBane99
XBL ID:

Postby mantez » Thu Nov 28, 2013 8:38 am

I want maps and collectible list for the playsets and less but better challenges, as there was too many challenges in the playsets and not enough variety.

rank_50
mantez

Postby buckmana » Thu Nov 28, 2013 11:16 am

Ability to place real water on my map.
I'm having a problem where large lakes, wide rivers etc aren't possible because of the limitation of the river texture block.
Swimming would be nice too.
And while we're talking about water, submersible vehicles.

The next item on my list would be regular and constant updating of the Vault.
I'm at 132 spins currently, my Vault is empty, therefore, the spins are worthless. :(
I would like it if once a month, they add new items to spin for, so the Vault actually has a purpose once you clean it out.
But if they're going to do that, we need a way to earn new spins, since our supply will deplete rather rapidly if we're spinning a lot at the beginning of each new month.
And preferably, a method not linked to challenges (especially gold!) since I'm not very good at those.
Something quick and easy to do that can be repeated infinitely for spin farming.

A text selection of skybox is a must, I hate trying to identify which skybox is which visually.
Also, we should have a collection list, so we can see which skyboxes we have and haven't unlocked.
I'm uncertain, but I think I may have missed the toy story in space skybox.
Or I may have not, I can't really tell! :oops:

A wall mounted power switch.
I'm tired of having them on the ground, I want to put them on the side of buildings and terrain blocks.

A simple (and invisible) spawn marker.
I'm tired of having this massive disney hub everytime I want to say "spawn here and face this way".

The ability to apply terrain textures to blocks and vice versa.

Reskins for pack/tool items.
For example, giving a Star Command Jetpack an Incredibles skin if an Incredible is wearing it.
Look at the Incredibles glider to get an idea of the texture map that would be applied.

rank_1000
buckmana

Postby Infinityfan » Thu Nov 28, 2013 12:33 pm

For the community thing on little big planet, they should do, instead of top 5 disney voted, ones that have got the highest public rating each week. And they should be of any topic or 'challenge'

rank_2000_ftb
Infinityfan
PSN ID:
XBL ID:

Postby Jazz820 » Thu Nov 28, 2013 4:45 pm

I would like some way to chat or something because when you want to build something with someone online it's hard to know who wants what where and how things will work

rank_1250
Jazz820
Main Console: Wii U
NN ID:

PreviousNext

Return to Disney Infinity hardware and software, merchandise and toys