What FEATURES do you want in Disney Infinity 2 ?

release dates, identification, wish lists, images, videos, and general information

Re: What FEATURES do you want in Disney Infinity 2 ?

Postby Maserati777 » Fri Dec 13, 2013 1:14 am

I'd like to see some characters that can fly/swim, even though you wouldn't be able to fall off the edge anymore it'd be cool to fight in the air.

rank_250
Maserati777
Main Console: Xbox 360

Postby SHROUD » Sun Dec 15, 2013 10:55 am

I found the online could be improved. You can only play online with someone on your friends list and there were no comms. When I played online found the experience not as engaging as it could have been. Enabling comms (especially as most new maps you've no idea what you're doing initially would be excellent, plus the option to join in games with others not just on your list.

rank_0
SHROUD
Main Console: PS3
PSN ID:

Postby Sherrif Ben » Sun Dec 15, 2013 2:00 pm

I'd like to see an online modus for the WII version.
An headset om to talk with other online players.
More adventures in the Toy Box.
Not so much crystal figures.
Hi Ho Silver Away

rank_750
Sherrif Ben
Main Console: PS4

Postby crazybirdman » Sun Dec 15, 2013 7:57 pm

I would like it to be easier to get around to toyboxes and stuff. The menu to get from a toybox I'm working on, to a Disney created toybox is confusing and takes way too long

If they insist on doing variants of figures, make them awesome, and give them something unique in the game besides a paint job. (and they should make sense for that character too) For example; a younger Mr Incredible, in his old costume. Mayne make him faster but not as strong. There could be a different Mickey Mouse released with every game. There could be a Buzz Lightyear in Spanish mode. Wreck-it Ralph in his Hero's Duty armor.

I'm fine with characters being limited to their playsets

I would also prefer they save swimming until the 3rd Disney Infinity game. That's a mechanic that needs to be done right, especially if they are going to let us use it in the Toy box. Then they playsets for DI3 can have water themes, like The Little Mermaid, Finding Nemo (or Finding Dory), and Atlantis.

rank_250
crazybirdman
Main Console: Wii U

Postby Irockz » Mon Dec 16, 2013 5:44 pm

@crazybirdman

They don't have much Mickeys, do they? Steamboat Willie, Kingdom Hearts, mid-30s, modern and muskateer, off the top of my head.

rank_0
Irockz
Main Console: Xbox One
PSN ID:
XBL ID:

Postby crazybirdman » Mon Dec 16, 2013 6:24 pm

If they were to do something as awesome as different variants of Mickey, these would be the ones I'd want to see:

ImageImage

ImageImage

rank_250
crazybirdman
Main Console: Wii U

Postby DarcSMSkid » Wed Dec 18, 2013 6:42 am

^^^ lol at the KH version of mickey haha EPIC!
"Where's my protein shake MA!!!"

rank_500
DarcSMSkid
PSN ID:

Postby thedisneyfanatic22 » Mon Dec 30, 2013 6:39 am

Well, I think we've converted all the major things that DI 2 would really be good to have. First, let me say, Disney Infinity is a great game and has not been a disappointment at all, that being said, here are a few changes I would make:
-Remodel the Hall of Heroes. I love the concept of the HOH, but this could really be something SO much more. Make it more interesting and more customizable to your taste. Have it change based on the time of year, what not
-I'd love to see a weather aspect added to the game. Like to see it actually snowing or raining would be really awesome
-more playsets. Toy Box only figures are fun, but they need to keep rolling out the playsets, they are what really keep me personally into the game. The Toy box is fun, but I really love the playsets.
-More Park Items- Try to incorporate a way to make roller coasters and add some iconic Disney Park stuff, like maybe a Space mountain or Splash Mountain building to place down
A business is like a giant clock
All Things Disney YouTube Chanmel

Lotso
thedisneyfanatic22
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:

Postby JudgeFrollo » Tue Dec 31, 2013 12:11 am

I'd like to see characters be able to play across Playset lines. It would be great if some currently Toy Box only characters could do this. Perhaps limit it in some way if need be. I could see Woody and Jessie in Lone Ranger, Jack Skellington in MU, or Vanellope in Cars. If they do any Marvel they could go into Metroville or Star Wars characters could go to Toy Story in Space. That sort of thing.
Bouken no hajimari sa!

rank_50
JudgeFrollo
PSN ID:

PreviousNext

Return to Disney Infinity hardware and software, merchandise and toys