What FEATURES do you want in Disney Infinity 2 ?

release dates, identification, wish lists, images, videos, and general information

Re: What FEATURES do you want in Disney Infinity 2 ?

Postby Modeltrainman » Fri Apr 04, 2014 5:43 am

Disney was cringing when Cinderella's Coach was weaponized, actually. The ToyBox was the compromise where characters can interact without harming established franchises.
Avalanche Software is the best game dev!
Avalanche's #1 Fan

Lotso Rex
Modeltrainman
Main Console: Xbox One
PSN ID:
XBL ID:
NN ID:
Disney ID:
Steam:

Postby OffBrandCereal » Fri Apr 04, 2014 4:42 pm

I thought of some more, not sure if these have been said yet,

-When you finish a toy box task (i.e. Finish the Sky Gauntlet) you should be rewarded with sparks, and not just fireworks. I have found it difficult to level up characters once you finish the playset, and this would make it more of an incentive to play more online toy boxes.

-The ability to switch to platformer gameplay. I understand they did that with the ability to change the camera angle, however, I found myself falling off the front of the map. With this setting, you would only be able to move on a 2-d plane, allowing for things like Super Smash Disney and a smoother version of Mario World 1-1.

-More minigame/adventures. I play the Sumo adventure game like it is my job. Those games are a lot of fun, and they run a lot smoother than games built within the toy box. If they made more adventures like that, I will be more than happy.

-Ability to build roller coasters/log flume rides and ride them in the first person point of view ( i might've mentioned this already)

-Ideas that have been mentioned that I agree with: Invisible race walls, more music, and an undo button. Not sure how i feel about underwater gameplay, but so many people seem to be on board with it, so I guess I wouldn't be opposed to it.

-Last but not least, MORE CLASSIC CHARACTERS/ITEMS (please please please please give me some Disney Afternoon stuff) and MORE PARKS RELATED THINGS. I think the idea of making a full scale Magic Kingdom as a central hub between the toy boxes is a BRILLIANT idea. That would unlock so many cool landmark pieces (space mountain, splash mountain,Tree if Life, etc) for the toy box as well, which is something that is lacking in the toy box. Nothing would make me happier than walking down main street USA as Darkwing Duck or Dale from Chip n Dale Rescue Rangers.
Bringing Disney Afternoon to Infinity, one post at a time.

rank_50
OffBrandCereal
Main Console: Xbox 360

Postby Infinityfan » Tue Apr 08, 2014 6:56 am

I have had an idea that there should be a mode called Ultimate Combat Mode where you can go into anyone's game as long as they are using the same console and make up to 24 player games. They do not need to be on your friends list. There will be two modes. One is team battle where one team is blue and the other orange, 12 vs 12. You will be able to tell because they will be painted blue or orange like in toy box mode. Or Free for All where you just fight everyone. Everyone gets to choose between their own weapons. Instead of numbers over your head, it will be gamer tags or Psn names etc. There could be differant maps to use or you could make your own.

I really hope they read this. It would be way more fun. Just imagine 24 Disney Characters running round battling with zero point energy, frying pans and lightsabers! :D

Also, they need to add water and boats to go with it in the toy box! ;)

rank_2000_ftb
Infinityfan
PSN ID:
XBL ID:

Postby Infinityfan » Wed Apr 09, 2014 5:44 pm

Also, there should be 4 circle slots on the base so four people can play on one console, its quite annoying when me and both my brothers want to play :? . And there should be up to 8 players in a toy box at a time. Therefore you can have more fun in my hide and seek idea for a new adventure for DI2! :D

rank_2000_ftb
Infinityfan
PSN ID:
XBL ID:

Postby Modeltrainman » Thu Apr 10, 2014 3:04 am

Engine optimization.
Fix the glitch that doesn't unlock items after opening chests
Better asset management system(tie Collection to DisneyID instead of just saving locally.) This would allow true anywhere play on any device.
Better PC support.(Base, more vehicle sounds, full controller support)
More music.
More ambient sound choice.
Avalanche Software is the best game dev!
Avalanche's #1 Fan

Lotso Rex
Modeltrainman
PSN ID:
XBL ID:
NN ID:
Disney ID:
Steam:

Postby Djali » Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:52 pm

Toybox editing ability on Android devices or Kindle... basically, I don't own an iPad. :P

rank_50
Djali

Postby leo45 » Tue Apr 29, 2014 2:26 am

Song battles like the Oogie´s revenge game.

rank_0
leo45
Main Console: PS4

Postby Stitchfan » Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:59 am

I would like the following:
- An "undo" feature. It's so annoying having to go back into spark mode to delete an item that I accidentally placed.
- A reason for levelling up my characters (new moves etc).
- Different costumes for characters (just for fun or even to accommodate different move sets).
- interactive sky's (Things like hot air balloons landing and being able to ride them or being able to jump on clouds)
- Some actual classic disney characters. The recent characters are boring. I want nostalgia. I want to see Simba, Timone and Pumbaa come alive on my screen.

rank_0
Stitchfan
NN ID:

Postby Elmo STM » Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:17 pm

Agree with nearly all on this page

That hot air balloon idea is awesome :)

rank_lotso_ftb_mr
Elmo STM
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

PreviousNext

Return to Disney Infinity hardware and software, merchandise and toys