Got Captain Hook's Ship Today 11/3

release dates, identification, wish lists, images, videos, and general information

Re: Got Captain Hook's Ship Today 11/3

Postby Agent P fan » Mon Nov 04, 2013 8:43 pm

^,that must really stink. Better luck next time
"I feel like the maid." Mr. Incredible

rank_100
Agent P fan
Main Console: PS4

Postby maximumzero » Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:36 pm

It'll be out this upcoming Sunday. No worries.

rank_100
maximumzero
Main Console: Xbox One
NN ID:

Postby LeiaOrgana » Tue Nov 05, 2013 12:58 am

@MaximumZero - Yes, they are finally getting that straightened out! Well, until customers come and mess with them, LOL. My store has a few Scrooge left, but all the other pegs are FILLED with Mike's Car now which of course they were out of for awhile. But for a time they did have them all in stock and they all were aligned properly on the shelves.

I have a sinking feeling that after these all come out, they are really going to do them as blind packs like was originally intended. Say in the spring, when Series 1 (of DI, not the exclusives) is pretty much out of stores, then they will put them all up as random packs and the other selling point is that they will still have Series 1 discs in them for those that missed them. That would explain why Tron and Zurg seemingly had less stock, and Scrooge has slightly more but still nothing like Mike's Car. My guess is, they didn't do even amounts of them all and that's why we are seeing such odd variations in the amount available.

rank_250
LeiaOrgana

Postby RedDeerRebel » Tue Nov 05, 2013 5:37 am

Plus side of you getting a picture of the shelf tag. It seems you captured the UPC for disc 5.

rank_100
RedDeerRebel

Previous

Return to Disney Infinity hardware and software, merchandise and toys