Disney Infinity and the Disney MagicBand

release dates, identification, wish lists, images, videos, and general information

Re: Disney Infinity and the Disney MagicBand

Postby SawVision » Tue Oct 14, 2014 7:11 am

Well I got the Dragons Gate sets unlocked in 1.0, and the Gate piece is there in 2.0 (though it's minus the broken infinity pieces that were strewn all over it (which is fine since I didn't like those anyway)) and it still summons the dragon when placed, but it seems the textures and sky that came with the gate didn't come over to 2.0, which is a shame because they were still my favorites to use. :(

rank_0
SawVision
Main Console: PS3
PSN ID:

Postby Romulus77 » Tue Oct 14, 2014 10:41 am

The sky and textures are in the game. They pop up during the Toy Box Game Survival modes. They just aren't immediately available to use. Same goes for the Retro 8bit sky/terrain from the 1.0 vault.

We're hoping it's corrected with one of the coming patches.

rank_1500_ftb
Romulus77

Postby ronniedobbs » Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:16 pm

speaking of Magic Bands, I've read there are LOTS of problems using them in the parks, rooms won't open, Fastpass errors, other misc fails. has anyone used one lately in a park? (specifically the Orlando parks).

planning a vacation there this Summer, but not sure if staying in a Disney Resort is a good idea anymore. any opinions welcome!

rank_100
ronniedobbs

Postby MightyGitis » Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:23 pm

@ronniedobbs in the beginning we had problems. But the last trip I had no problems. Always opened the room. Always worked for the meal plan. Always let me in the park. Always read properly for FastPasses. The key for the fastpasses is to get online and make the pass reservations the first day you are allowed to make them. (90 days before if you are staying at a Disney resort, 30 days before if you are staying off site).

I have taken three trips with Magic Bands as we were actually in a test group very early on using them and then my latest trip was June.

If you have any questions about how to set up and use the bands let me know as I'm fairly practiced at it now.

rank_2000_ftb_10
MightyGitis
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby ronniedobbs » Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:56 pm

sounds good, thanks!

rank_100
ronniedobbs

Postby J1M » Tue Apr 07, 2015 8:51 am

Just got back from Disneyland Paris - unfortunately Magic Band not being used in the parks there.

rank_50
J1M
Main Console: Xbox 360
XBL ID:

Previous

Return to Disney Infinity hardware and software, merchandise and toys