TRU Sulley/Mr Incredible/Race to Space release dates + pics

release dates, identification, wish lists, images, videos, and general information

Re: TRU Sully, Mr Incredible, Race to Space release dates +

Postby thedisneyfanatic22 » Sat Oct 12, 2013 12:14 am

]^ no problem! :D As. I said, I really want to get these figs for their retail price, and not twice as much on eBay. I'm a bit frustrated with TRU for the way they have handled these exclusives, so any information I or anyone can give! I know! is a huge help. Here's to hoping that this is all cleared up before Sunday morning comes along!! :D
A business is like a giant clock
All Things Disney YouTube Chanmel

Lotso
thedisneyfanatic22
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:

Postby ll_HollywooD_ll » Sat Oct 12, 2013 5:33 am

For those hoping to order for store pickup at midnight (as I do) here is a quick story of what happened with me:

I live in california. Lightning McQueen and the series 1 TRU exclusive disc were available for order at midnight, east coast time, or 9PM for me here in california. I ordered them immediately and had my transaction done by a little after 9pm. our local TRU is on the ball with store pick up orders, and they are open until 10pm, so an associate immediately received my order and canceled it. why you ask? because even though it was available on the website which goes off the east coast time, it was still just after 9pm here in California...so technically those items werent for sale locally yet. I contacted customer service and the store who informed me that i would either have to A) wait for midnight california time to purchase the items, or B) wait til the store closed and replace my order when nobody was working to cancel it. I waited until around 11pm pacific time and replaced my order, which this time went through and my items were waiting for me the next day.

the store pickup is the way to go. during each of the disc events, S1 & S2 TRU exclusives, if you didn't do it like this, you were more than likely not going to get anything on the release day because soooo many people do the order thing. best bet, wait up, or set your alarm, order them fast, and then sleep in. if i was you, id also hang around for a little bit to make sure nobody cancels your order...and if they do...just keep redoing it until it sticks. thing is, with skylanders being released at midnight, the stores may have associates there late...so if your a west coaster like me...this means they have plenty of opportunities to cancel until it actually hits 12pm local time.

hope this helps anyone looking at doing this and anyone who may get an order cancelled. :)
"Attacked by Christmas toys? That's strange, that's the second toy complaint we've had."

-- My Disney Infinity Collection:
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=3347#sthash.KMpufgip.dpbs

rank_50
ll_HollywooD_ll
Main Console: PS3
PSN ID:

Postby thedisneyfanatic22 » Sat Oct 12, 2013 5:41 am

^ thank you so much for this info! It is a huge help and will definitely keep me motivated to grab it at midnight here on the west coast. Thanks again!

Lotso
thedisneyfanatic22
PSN ID:

Postby mrpotato » Sat Oct 12, 2013 6:36 am

More Pics of the figures! These were the best painted I could find
mrpotato

Postby Paradox » Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:56 am

Excellent info hollywood thanks so much for taking the time to share that and thanks for the pics mrpotato. Think of the fun we'll all be having once again when buzz and the lone ranger get announced soon enough! lol

rank_deputy
Paradox

Postby thedisneyfanatic22 » Sat Oct 12, 2013 1:46 pm

^:lol: very true. ^^ where'd you get those pics mrpotato. Do u have the figs already?

Lotso
thedisneyfanatic22
PSN ID:

Postby InfiniteRightEar » Sat Oct 12, 2013 3:15 pm

@ mrpotato Where do you live. Sulley and the zurg power disc aren't supposed to come out till sunday in the US. No news on Mr. INcredible
To Infinity and Beyond!

My YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/ThomasTheImagineer

rank_100_ftb
InfiniteRightEar
Main Console: Xbox 360

Postby mrpotato » Sat Oct 12, 2013 4:52 pm

I took a pic of the figures and also live in the US. i work at tru so thats how i got a pic of the crystals. Mr incredible should also be out sunday thought according to the tru website. weird though cause the box it came in originally showed a date of 10/13 but it was full of other boxes inside and the crystal mr.I had a release date of december or something.. sure its a typo cause the sulleys came in with a release of 10/27 and theres no way we would get them in that early... regardless if you guys have any problem just show them the tru fb
mrpotato

Postby thedisneyfanatic22 » Sat Oct 12, 2013 5:39 pm

^ thank you for the pics and info. Very much appreciated! :D

Lotso
thedisneyfanatic22
PSN ID:

PreviousNext