TRU Sulley/Mr Incredible/Race to Space release dates + pics

release dates, identification, wish lists, images, videos, and general information

Re: TRU Sully, Mr Incredible, Race to Space release dates +

Postby michaelnsync » Sun Oct 13, 2013 5:16 pm

They are on the TRU website they don't say disney infinity in the same so if you search that it won't pop up its TRU exclusive sully or TRU exclusive mr. Incredible. Sully you can't get online and only in store. Incredible you can get shipped to your house though

rank_0
michaelnsync
Main Console: Xbox One

Postby chowe88 » Sun Oct 13, 2013 5:55 pm

Got to my local TRU at around 9:30 (1.5 hours after opening time) and managed to get everything I wanted.

I'm in Woodland Hills, CA and they had the Zurg discs which were in an envelope from disney not even a box.
They seemed to have limited numbers of Mr. Incredible and Sully but I managed to get everything. I had to get everything from a counter, rather than at the pegs. I don't know why my TRU does this but they do. Good luck with finding them but they'll probably restock like with Crystal McQueen.

rank_0
chowe88
Main Console: PS4
XBL ID:

Postby BerryBomber » Sun Oct 13, 2013 9:42 pm

The discs in the Race to Space set... they appear to be colored Rare, will they be holographic like the Zurg disc that was available today?

rank_100_ftb_10
BerryBomber
NN ID:

Postby Shingotink » Sun Oct 13, 2013 10:12 pm

Yes, One of them is the Zurg disk and the other is a C.H.R.O.M.E. Damage Increaser

I have a question as well. Does the Crystal Mr. Incredible have darker hair like his younger version in the movie? It sure looks like it in all the pics I've seen.

rank_100
Shingotink
Main Console: Xbox 360
PSN ID:
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Postby LeiaOrgana » Sun Oct 13, 2013 10:45 pm

@BerryBomber - Yes, all "rares" are also lenticular. Some of the promo pics don't show the actual production ones, just mock-ups/samples.

@Shingotink - Yes, he does have darker hair.

rank_250
LeiaOrgana
Main Console: Xbox One

Postby ElvisRV » Mon Oct 14, 2013 12:18 am

Since I was actually at my TRU for Skylanders I didn't think to ask if they had Mr. Incredible but I did get Sulley! Also forgot about the disc but I'm going back on Thursday for two Skylanders I didn't buy.
I'm a big fan of Pixar and Disney Movies, and the Skylanders games. The Cars franchise and Ratatouille are my favorite Pixar movies. Paperman is my favorite thing to ever come out of Disney!
Credit goes to toops for my avatar!

rank_500
ElvisRV

Postby D-infinity13 » Mon Oct 14, 2013 2:04 am

Picked up my crystal Mr. Incredible, and may I say, the supply was so large I had to pinch myself :lol:. Seriously though, they had about 10 crystal Sulleys and Mr. Incredibles, 15-20 crystal lightnings, and a whole bunch of gold packs that replaced all the white packs. I was gonna get a pack but I'm planning to get the race to space pack, so yeah.
-D-infinity13
Proud Xbox 360 DI owner. DISNEY INFINITY FTW!

rank_1500
D-infinity13
XBL ID:
NN ID:

Postby Centauri » Tue Oct 15, 2013 5:41 pm

Wish I had seen this before the weekend, well I'm here now so I can in the future :D Had to buy Mr. Incredible and Sully on ebay...
Centauri

Re: TRU Sulley/Mr Incredible/Race to Space release dates + p

Postby Shingotink » Mon Oct 21, 2013 11:05 pm

I received my Crystal Mr. Incredible in the mail today and he looks amazing, I especially love the darker hair as a nod to young Mr. I.

rank_100
Shingotink
PSN ID:
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

PreviousNext

Return to Disney Infinity hardware and software, merchandise and toys