Wave 2 character release dates

release dates, identification, wish lists, images, videos, and general information

Re: Wave 2 character release dates

Postby Turbo-tastic » Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:51 pm

Oh phew, that other release date was ridiculous indeed!
Turbo - Game jumping at its finest

King Candy/Turbo and Rex for Infinity!

rank_250
Turbo-tastic
Main Console: PS4

Postby emmanu888 » Mon Nov 04, 2013 11:25 pm

When does the Wreck-It Ralph Toy Box set comes out ? I'm planning to buy all the figures i'm missing at the end of the month
emmanu888
Main Console: PS3
PSN ID:
XBL ID:
NN ID:

Postby altiareagle » Mon Nov 04, 2013 11:57 pm

Ralph comes out on the 22nd at best buy, and I believe Vannellope will be out on the 26th at target. :D
I don't know if (or when) the set of both of then will come out but it probably will.
Kinda tired.
Chat with me If you're tired too.

rank_1500
altiareagle
Location: Cushing, Texas. Where the coyotes wail and there isn't a steakhouse. Or Steak.

Postby PirateSteven » Tue Nov 05, 2013 12:31 am

Disney Infinity's Facebook page announced Vanellope as a Target exclusive in 2013. So she won't be available anywhere else until 2014. I wonder what kind of effect this announcement will have on the Girls Triple Pack and the Wreck-it-Ralph 2 pack.

rank_deputy_ftb_10_lenny
PirateSteven
PSN ID:

Postby Omnidroid 535 » Tue Nov 05, 2013 12:40 am

Why is there so many timed exclusives going on?
"SPOOTY"

-Dag

rank_250
Omnidroid 535

Postby LeiaOrgana » Tue Nov 05, 2013 12:52 am

@Omnidroid - It's the nature of the beast, unfortunately.

We have been fortunate so far that with the exception of the TRU stuff everything else has been a timed exclusive, and not an exclusive-exclusive. The Target Series 2 pack seems to be exclusive, but at least you can get the stuff in packs elsewhere.

With video games and films retailer exclusives have become the name of the game. Only, usually it's worse. For example, most big games that come out have bonus packs for each individual retailer - so if you want a certain set of bonus levels/skins you have to go to one retailer, and if you want another, preorder from another. It's maddening - you literally would have to buy like 4 or 5 versions of the same game to get everything. Most of the time the stuff later becomes available for anyone to download for a charge, but it's still maddening.

The worst is with films. The latest Star Trek film, Into Darkness - had a HUGE backlash. Huge. Basically, instead of making one set of discs that had the film and the "extras", they spread it across like five different retailer exclusives. It was absolutely ridiculous. You would have had to spend over $100 to get every version if you wanted to see all the extras created. This has happened before with small things, like little 10 minute featurettes (like "get a bonus disc with 3 little 10 minute behind the scenes thing if you buy at Target), but this time there were so many, and they even held back what is considered vital content like the director commentary - which you can only get on the iTunes version. That's just unheard of that they did a commentary (considered by collectors to be the main meat of most extras) and made it an exclusive.

So, we actually have it pretty good - so far. The only shady thing to me is the TRU Race to Space pack, but that's all made up of their exclusives, anyway. At least the content will be available everywhere - it's just when. I actually don't mind so much that if you want to get a certain character early you have to go to BBuy or Wal-mart or Target - as long as it's not online only. I hate that - because then you get stuck paying shipping, which makes a $13 figure $20+. Hopefully the Ralph and Vanelope will be available in store, like Woody was.

rank_250
LeiaOrgana
Main Console: Xbox One

Postby DipperPines18 » Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:02 am

Who wants sorcerer Mickey in December? All u have to do is buy this! Amazon exclusive.

Doesn't come in a single pack until January.
"Reality is an Illusion, The Universe is a hologram,"-Bill Cipher

rank_100
DipperPines18
Main Console: Wii U
NN ID:

Postby Agent P fan » Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:04 am

I believe I can wait. Can't spend much money cause I'm saving up for a wii u
"I feel like the maid." Mr. Incredible

rank_100
Agent P fan

Postby DipperPines18 » Tue Nov 05, 2013 2:15 am

yeah, me 2. but this is a product people will easily get swindled in to. NO STARTER PACK. 200 dollars and no game...........

RIP OFF ARTIST! (kicks shin) OW MY SHIN! (who else remembers that from fosters home for imaginary friends?)
"Reality is an Illusion, The Universe is a hologram,"-Bill Cipher

rank_100
DipperPines18
Main Console: Wii U
NN ID:

PreviousNext

Return to Disney Infinity hardware and software, merchandise and toys