power disc sticker errors and issues

release dates, identification, wish lists, images, videos, and general information

Re: power disc sticker errors and issues

Postby Dekaprime » Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:21 pm

I've already gone through one Abu that lost it's sticker and when a friend sent me Abu and Buzz he mentioned that he glued down the stickers on those cause they where coming off. I got Dumbo the other day and the sticker stubbornly refuses to stay in place. I think from now on when I get rares I'm just going to carefully pull the sticker off and super glue it for safe measure.

rank_0
Dekaprime
Main Console: PS3
PSN ID:

Postby packetloss » Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:23 pm

Disney Infinity ID approved - packetloss on disneyinfinity.com

rank_0
packetloss
Main Console: PS4

Postby herbhen » Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:40 pm

wow that sucks! Whilst I understand the product is actually defective I can't realistically see a retailer having the ability to return and exchange the disk like for like. The retailer I work for most certainly has no access to individual disks. The likely-hood is, is that you would get a exchange for a blind bag. Doesn't really resolve the issue what so ever, very disappointing.

I have only had one of my rare's needing to be replaced due to sticker issues however and I've now got a duplicate of it so fortunately I've come off lightly, it doesn't bode to well as to how long they will stay in one piece though considering how many times they will be in and out of the binder and on and off the infinity base though.

rank_100
herbhen
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:
NN ID:
Disney ID:

Previous

Return to Disney Infinity hardware and software, merchandise and toys